Jack

France
Main Character
Ein
PSN ID
Jacklight29
Steam
jcq
Alright I just finished the game and it was tons of fun !

I recommand it for sure. The jumping system is a clever and funny mechanic ; Each time you hit a target airborn you got a garanteed jump, which means u can be in the air all the time as long as you hit target, like a true ninja !

I also enjoyed the bosses, they are so fun to fight !

First part of the game is fun but second part when you have to travel in each world you already visited is a little bit annoying but still fun tho because it switch to 8 bit style to 16bit (including sounds and musics) so it's cool.

Not that much the game is not hard even if it's tricky sometime, it's in a fun way !

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
The Ejacularium
Main Character
Christie
Alright I just finished the game and it was tons of fun !

I recommand it for sure. The jumping system is a clever and funny mechanic ; Each time you hit a target airborn you got a garanteed jump, which means u can be in the air all the time as long as you hit target, like a true ninja !

I also enjoyed the bosses, they are so fun to fight !

First part of the game is fun but second part when you have to travel in each world you already visited is a little bit annoying but still fun tho because it switch to 8 bit style to 16bit (including sounds and musics) so it's cool.

Not that much the game is not hard even if it's tricky sometime, it's in a fun way !
So you have tate bridges like you do with PS2 Shinobi?

Forgot your password?