The Music thread.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I couldn't agree more, the beat was dope af but the actual song and lyrics were weak XD. Here's rap song I love, the beat and lyrics are absolute hype:

Remy Ma also did a decent remix, and she looks quite sexy in the pic:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lol no XD I can't dance at all, the most I can do is Dance Central on Xbox 360, Just Dance and dance dance revolution

Sotherius

So, i'm just going to leave here more reasons why i love blind guardian so much.

Also, i want to talk a bit about videogame songs. I played all 3d Ninja Gaiden Games, and honestly, soundtrack got worse with each entry.

NGblack has so many amazing songs...

My two favorites are probably those:

And also, just leaving this here as well:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some songs I've been listening to recently

The video is really powerful, I love it

...Is it wrong I wouldn't mind a love like this?? XD

@King Anubis We seriously need to learn this dance one day and when we go out to the tourneys for DOA we would perform the choreography after we win a match XD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Some songs I've been listening to recently

The video is really powerful, I love it

...Is it wrong I wouldn't mind a love like this?? XD

@King Anubis We seriously need to learn this dance one day and when we go out to the tourneys for DOA we would perform the choreography after we win a match XD
I rather perform this one

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
A song I hadn't listened to in so long, I love I love it so much. I first heard it by pure chance when I caught the ending of an episode of Degrassi. It really speaks to me:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Okay so here's something cool. Exid used to contain of 6 Members: Hani, LE, Junghwa, Hyeyeon, Uji and Haeryeon. The company split up in 2 and so was the group. Uji, Hyeyeon and Haeryeon became the group Bestie after they recruited a 4th member Dahye. This is bestie:
Uji: The girl with the bangs and long brown hair Hyeyeon: the girl with the purple hair. Haeryeon the girl with the light brown hair Dahye: the girl with the red hair.
The other 3 Hani LE and Junghwa remained being exid but they recruited 2 other members, Solji and Hyerin. This is exid
Hani: the girl with the black hair. LE the rapper with the red dress and dark brown hair Junghwa the other girl with black hair Hyerin the girl with blonde hair solji the one with orange/red hair. and this is the old Exid
Uji: Girl in the very beginning. Hani: Girl with the bangs. Haeryeon: Girl who puts her hands over his eyes. Hyeyeon: Girl with the curly ponytail. LE: Girl with the blonde hair. Junghwa: Girl who gets a dance solo.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I feel so childish posting this but anyone watched Shrek 2? I like this cover of the song Changes, it was really upbeat and I liked it more than the original. I think Butterfly Boucher covered it with the original artist David Bowie backing her vocals this time around:

I hope that's the right link >.> I saved it last night and I'm in school so I can't actually see it

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD