Community The New York Scene is Growing

It seems like the New York scene is beginning to take off nicely with gatherings and discussion between members on when to meet. If you are residing in New York, why not stop by one of the gatherings or let the community know you're interested? Visit the New York discussion, and/or give a shoutout to @DestructionBomb, @shurf, @Dr Snipe, @splslick

There are plenty of benefits to playing offline as displayed in these videos. It's fun, you can share your character information and improve while having a good time with the community. Also, you get the chance to perform in 100% legitimate matches that can not be provided in the online portion of our game.

A lot of people, unfortunately don't have a scene at all in their community, but the New York group is rising, and a lot of gatherings are growing, and popping up in what I believe to be a fairly young community in the competitive scene even though DOA has been out for years. Being a highly overlooked game must mean a smarter and stronger community.

What is your scene like? Are you interested in building one or seeing who is available in your area/state? Check out the matchmaking thread, and let's grow as a community through offline play!

Congrats NY DOA Scene. Always pleased to see progress! Great job guys (And DB manages to be even scarier offline than online O_O #dogepower). I know what the feeling is like when you can actually feel your scene leveling up, like mine here in Toronto has done in the last week or so. It's a feeling that you simply can't get online.

Cheers to you guys!

North Jersey there are a few of us.

Plus go and register for ECT6. It's in Seacaucus NJ. It's May 10 and 11. You'll get to meet all of us.

i know i wanna go so bad! ill try & see if i can attend... although no one has confirmed what system DOA5U will be played on ~

Actually weird to see that NY Doa was so like non existent. XCalibur Bladez , rabies, Sean y, and a couple of other notable players are lover there

Actually weird to see that NY Doa was so like non existent. XCalibur Bladez , rabies, Sean y, and a couple of other notable players are lover there
XCali hasn't been on the page in forever =[ =[....Rabies never replies back to me =[....Sean Y I havent seen in a while :O

I suppose I should make one of these some time. Some of my SC5 peers have been asking me to come out there. Perhaps I can kill two birds in one stone. I don't live in the city anymore so its a bit of a hassle but once in a blue I could probably manage.

It would be pretty dope if a decent size local went down.

I suppose I should make one of these some time. Some of my SC5 peers have been asking me to come out there. Perhaps I can kill two birds in one stone. I don't live in the city anymore so its a bit of a hassle but once in a blue I could probably manage.

It would be pretty dope if a decent size local went down.
I definitely agree with you that it would be dope if we had a decent size local :D....The more the merrier :D :D :D :D :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD