The Nier: Automata Thread

Xhominid The Demon Within

Goddamn it Yoko Taro. I knew what was going to happen from the get go because despite being interested in every one of his games, he is SO. DAMN. DEPRESSING!

Route C basically found me after enjoying Route A and wanting to figure out what was going on and Route B with me REALLY wanting to figure out what was going on and utterly beat the shit out of me with a bunch of mackerel and tossed Emil at me point blank in the face for good measure.

Hey! Guess what:
YoRHA gets destroyed after the machines find a way to infect the Bunker, 2B dies after having pretty much the worst shit possible happening at once, 9S starts to descend into madness, Pascal's Village gets wiped and you put the poor bastard out of his misery one way or the other. But WAIT, this was ALWAYS going to happen because the AI or the Red Girls or whatever the fuck wants to make sure that the very thing we are fighting for? Has always been dead past it's genome still being around. Apparently they either integrated the Machines or the Machines are going along with the ride.
2B was never 2B but 2E, the executioner to 9S who ultimately hated what she was constantly doing to 9S which stretched to since he was born
9S at some point knows about it and is stuck between legit liking 2B and wanting to kill her himself(apparently he known somewhere along Route B when Adam hijacks him)
A2's whole unit and herself was never meant to survive and her existence is the reason why the Executioner Models, including 2B, even exist.
Everyone major either dies or is going to space to find some new lifeforms to show why the Androids and Machines are basically fools in the first place.
Goddamnit. I walked right into this shit so I said fuck it and let 9S die because he was becoming too insane(and logic virus didn't help) so Adam and Eve can go to another world on their own or whatever.

The second I looked at Drakengard in all of it's spoiler glory, I knew this was a guy to avoid for my mental sanity but Platinum Games pulled me in...they pulled me in...

David Gregg

Goddamn it Yoko Taro. I knew what was going to happen from the get go because despite being interested in every one of his games, he is SO. DAMN. DEPRESSING!

Route C basically found me after enjoying Route A and wanting to figure out what was going on and Route B with me REALLY wanting to figure out what was going on and utterly beat the shit out of me with a bunch of mackerel and tossed Emil at me point blank in the face for good measure.

Hey! Guess what:
YoRHA gets destroyed after the machines find a way to infect the Bunker, 2B dies after having pretty much the worst shit possible happening at once, 9S starts to descend into madness, Pascal's Village gets wiped and you put the poor bastard out of his misery one way or the other. But WAIT, this was ALWAYS going to happen because the AI or the Red Girls or whatever the fuck wants to make sure that the very thing we are fighting for? Has always been dead past it's genome still being around. Apparently they either integrated the Machines or the Machines are going along with the ride.
2B was never 2B but 2E, the executioner to 9S who ultimately hated what she was constantly doing to 9S which stretched to since he was born
9S at some point knows about it and is stuck between legit liking 2B and wanting to kill her himself(apparently he known somewhere along Route B when Adam hijacks him)
A2's whole unit and herself was never meant to survive and her existence is the reason why the Executioner Models, including 2B, even exist.
Everyone major either dies or is going to space to find some new lifeforms to show why the Androids and Machines are basically fools in the first place.
Goddamnit. I walked right into this shit so I said fuck it and let 9S die because he was becoming too insane(and logic virus didn't help) so Adam and Eve can go to another world on their own or whatever.

The second I looked at Drakengard in all of it's spoiler glory, I knew this was a guy to avoid for my mental sanity but Platinum Games pulled me in...they pulled me in...

But here's the real question: Did you see the final ending? Make sure you get Ending C as well to unlock it

David Gregg

I found a cute little feature for when you rub the touchpad button!! XD

Surprised you just found that one out it was in tons of articles before the game was released.

Didn't take you long to find out she pushes you away when you look under her dress though. ;P

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Surprised you just found that one out it was in tons of articles before the game was released.

Didn't take you long to find out she pushes you away when you look under her dress though. ;P
Tbh that's my fault XD I wasn't really interested in the game before February before I saw that one launch trailer so I foolishly didn't read any articles >.> The dress thing I remember seeing an article about tho but that's also when my interest in the game was minimal too

You guys think they'll do anything good as far as DLC if they are really considering it? I wouldn't mind some DLC missions that lets you control Adam and Eve so we can see their part of the story, or even Pascal and Commander. And of course I wouldn't mind additional outfits and additional hairstyles too XD

Xhominid The Demon Within

Well I just truly finished the game and....well...

I honestly and truly cried a bit during the phase. There's really nothing else I can say past Yoko Taro truly is a sneaky bastard. I'm not through the game enough yet to actually delete my save to help support other players(or have a save backup for that purpose either) but that very reason, that very purpose is honestly something that tugs at the heartstrings.

The ending truly symbolized and works well if you sympathize with their plight and ultimately see them more as characters, I'm just going to sit on it for a little while more.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Screenshot_2017-03-29-15-05-28.png

*Prepares self for mp3s of favorite tracks that'll soon be easy to download*

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
A B G U

Just started A2.
It seems like 9S is now a (albeit designated) villain.
Yeah he is not at all happy about what she did lol. I can understand why he's not too sold on her tho, it looked a certain kind of way although she didn't intend for it to be that way

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD