The Official SoCal DOA Thread

b-bombs

Standard Donor
Hey folks, @nerdunemployed and I are thinking about throwing a little DOA tourney on 1/23. I know it's short notice but we need an excuse to get everyone back together again. We'll get some small prize for the winner and make the buy-in $5. You guys in?

coffeedad

I <3 Jesus...and coffee.
Premium Donor
Have I played with you before? XD

I have an uncanny ability to remember my matches in 3s as that's the only game I've ever really studied and played at a competitive level. I'll spare you the details of my memory algorithm lol. You use Alex.

Anyway, come out and play some games!

Argentus

I have an uncanny ability to remember my matches in 3s as that's the only game I've ever really studied and played at a competitive level. I'll spare you the details of my memory algorithm lol. You use Alex.

Anyway, come out and play some games!
Lol you could just say "we've played on 360"

b-bombs

Standard Donor
You guys in SoCal really should support @boobiebombs and @Nerdunemployed's local they're trying to provide for you guys. It's a great opportunity for everyone to practice, play, and chill together. If I were able to come out to SoCal, I'd be out there in a heartbeat for that.

@Commmanda Panda @Vincent Rayne @BLAZE @ModusPwnins @iThe Apprentice @coffeedad

Thanks, @iHajinShinobi. Also guys, we're going to do tournaments way more often this year. Looking to try and use these things to help recruit players to the scene and build momentum for Cali Crush this year.

I had a nice talk with Tom Lee today. He's all about building up the West Coast scene. Let's do everything we can to help him out!

Please share as much as you can and suggest other people join you whom might be interested in the game. We're going to push to be hella inclusive, experiment to make it as fun as possible, and make this thing grow to its maximum potential.

Argentus

wow. did you say you were kinda new around here or was that someone else. cause there's "near the beach" and there's NEAR THE BEACH (like the coast)
I'm joking at how California takes up most of the western coastline so "near the beach" could mean anything.

I mean I'll look it up but its probably too far for me either way at the moment but still lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD