The Overwatch Thread

SpellBound

Hello everyone, just making a thread for Blizzards Overwatch title.

Share your thoughts about the game/beta and perhaps your tag and console to meet other players and team up!

Aven Kujo-Gin

Cool! I'll contribute with this.
VeEVj.jpg

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Been playing the beta most nights. Just got off but I'll be back on in a while. Mainly been playing Soldier/Bastion/D.VA but I also fiddle around with other characters now and again.

Shameless plug here if you want to watch me rekt noobs sometime. Twitch.tv/Rikuto01

Argentus

Wound up loving blitzing around with Tracer and using Meis ice walls a lot. Dva was gun but nobody else clicked for me.

My thing is while its a fun little tf2 clone, it is being WAY too over hyped with way too much marketing.

Plus for all the promotional cinematics, it makes the actual characters feel completely wasted on the type of game it really is. Overwatch should've either been ATV show or had a solid story mode.

As is I found myself going back to battle born.

Debating if I should get overwatch or naruto (sound four are playable now!!!) I can only afford one.

I'll upload some tracer matches I recorded later

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Had a lot of fun with the beta and waiting on the full release at this point.
May 16 Blizzard is releasing a new animation that is about Hanzo and Genji.

I like how this highlight seemed to work out perfectly.

Argentus

I made a tracer gameplay showcase from my beta gameplay

Excuse the rare team chatter, I cut out as much of it as I could.

Argentus

If this game had a single campaign player it were an instant buy for me. Love the art style, action and fun...but not without singleplayer... :/
I feel the same way. the game itself is such a huge waste of potential considering his much they promote the characters and story.
.I'm only getting it day one for the statue. Otherwise I would wait for a price drop

Wait no bank threw like 8 ovedraft fees on me so I can't even pay rent let alone get this game. Now I'm not getting it at all

Last edited:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Next short is called "Hero" and is out the 22nd at 10am. It's going to be about Soldier 76.
"We're all soldiers now."

ChainCombo

McCree and Tracer are my go to characters. Gotta love that hiiigh noon quad kill and two fan hammers on the rest for that Team Kill - or sticky bombs on a Reinhardt and blinking away in a flurry of giggles, being an annoying little gnat. In any case, loved the beta.

Argentus

McCree and Tracer are my go to characters. Gotta love that hiiigh noon quad kill and two fan hammers on the rest for that Team Kill - or sticky bombs on a Reinhardt and blinking away in a flurry of giggles, being an annoying little gnat. In any case, loved the beta.
Tracer is fuuuun lol.

She never dies because anyone was able to hit her, its always accidental by stray/cross fire lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD