The Persona/Shin Megami Tensei Game Thread

Ryuji as Ryuji Goda
Ann as Goro Majima
Ren as Kazuma Kiryu
Makoto as Taiga Saejima
Futaba as The Florist(very fitting)
Haru as Haruka Sawamura
Yusuke as Shun Akiyama

Persona set is stronk, I guess they just put Ann as Majima cuz they had to have Majima.

Sarah Bryant Mitsuru though... top tier.

KnacKrover

Bangkok, Thailand
Main Character
Leon
PSN ID
Knack_Rover
Ryuji as Ryuji Goda
Ann as Goro Majima
Ren as Kazuma Kiryu
Makoto as Taiga Saejima
Futaba as The Florist(very fitting)
Haru as Haruka Sawamura
Yusuke as Shun Akiyama

Persona set is stronk, I guess they just put Ann as Majima cuz they had to have Majima.

Sarah Bryant Mitsuru though... top tier.
Mitsuru with Sarah's win quotes: "Even good guys blow it...hmph" or like " try again in a few years!"

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Casselberry, FL
Main Character
Tengu
Who is this Hatsune Miku person I keep hearing about ? Why is he/she such a big deal.
Super popular vocaloid. Lots and lots of people (mostly, but not entirely, in Japan) compose music and use the Miku vocaloid to perform the vocals. She's become so popular that they even do live concerts with her music, in addition to making rhythm games of her music and selling all kinds of Miku merchandise. She's been around since 2007 and celebrated her 10th anniversary last year.

Juihau

Main Character
Hitomi
Vocaloid is a program that came out in 2004, and has since had 3 more generations that have each improved upon the last, that essentially let composers add vocals to their songs without getting an actual singer. A synthesizer that could actually make words, basically. Vocaloids as in the "characters" (I say with quotations because they typically have next to no personality so that composers don't have to worry about writing songs that fit them) are purchasable voice banks for this program.

Due to the possibilities it opened for aspiring musicians, the software exploded in popularity, especially in Japan, and Miku largely became the face everyone associated with Vocaloid.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Been a while since I posted here but what's everyone's thoughts on the P5 anime that started its run last month? I'm personally not really liking it much since it seems to be even more rushed than the P4 anime. Also A-1 pictures....yeah (see this video if you haven't seen it yet, its hilarious lmao)

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
Can't Remeber
Main Character
Pai Chan
Been a while since I posted here but what's everyone's thoughts on the P5 anime that started its run last month? I'm personally not really liking it much since it seems to be even more rushed than the P4 anime. Also A-1 pictures....yeah (see this video if you haven't seen it yet, its hilarious lmao)
this is a pathetic attempt to milk the P5 series, better to play the game then to see this weak rehash

eks2009

Doge of Dojima
Premium Donor
Middlebury, Indiana
Main Character
Jann Lee
Gamertag
eks2009
PSN ID
eks2009
Screenshot_20180520-163851_YouTube.jpg
cOmE fITe mE bRo lol

Forgot your password?