Community The Road to TFC

Some breaking news posted by Eric "Big E" Small, CEO of @BigE Gaming, on Facebook:
The Fall Classic.png
"Is DOA5U Dead? Team Ninja Says “Alive!”

Team Ninja just announced their “Road to TFC” tour to create hype leading up to the most anticipated DOA5U tournament of 2014, The Fall Classic. Last year’s DOA5U tournament at TFC displayed some of the most exciting DOA5U gameplay and this year will be no exception.

The Road to TFC kicks off with 2 qualifier tournaments leading up to the main event in October. The 1st and 2nd place finishers at DOA In Dallas 10 (hosted by Master) and Summer Jam 8 (hosted by Big E Gaming) will be sent to TFC 2014 to compete. All travel, lodging (shared room) and registration fees will be covered by Team Ninja. If you’re a DOA5U player or looking for a new 3D fighting game to pick up then this is the perfect reason to sharpen your skills."

Based off our turnout last year, it's safe to say TFC is DOA5's Wrestlemania for the community. These two majors are more important than they ever have been, because the winners will flown to the biggest stage of them all for our game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping school doesn't cut into my tournament time in the fall like it did last year. :) Looking to make them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone can just enter tulkas. And hajin I know it sucks but did has gone on for ten years so its fitting plus east coast has had the biggest tournament showings.

I will likely try to make TFC. Lot of things going on this year so I haven't been making any tournaments recently. No promises just yet but I can't do DiD or Summer Jam and I can't go all year without attending a DoA major.

I don't know what happened in this thread, but I sort of agree with Hajin on this one. West Coast needs some love, and maybe a few chances. Organizing a tournament the size of TFC (or even Summer Jam) is kind of out our hands. At least mine.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD