DOA5U THE RWM - Byron, GA - Local Tournament.

So im going to be putting together a tournament pretty soon with in a months time i'll post the date as soon as i have it. I myself probably won't be in it since im still learning the game. However it will be help in BYRON, GA at a game shop called THE RWM 311 HWY 49N Suite 30. Im hoping to do the tournament by the end of apirl or may again i'll post the date asap. If you are gonna need info i'll post my cell num with date set p's are always welcome! Admission will be 10$ 5 ven 5 entry im only banning 1 character for the simple fact it was a boss character and that is Alpha-152 everyone else is good. Im always open to suggestions to i don't get to host many tournaments so im pretty new at this.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
If Alpha-152 were not selectable in the arcade version then I'd opt to ban her from console tournament play. But she isn't, so I'm not.

Also, she's not the boss in DOA5.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Your tournament so you can do as you please, but the community (and TOs) have thus far opted to NOT ban any character. I'm going to throw my comment here behind Mr. Wah and SilverForte.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD