The Sims Thread ^.^

Leifang

A personal best friend of mine wanted me to recreate my character on his Sims 4. It’s was fun putting her with his character and my brother. Now they’re together like real sisters. As for now, I’m only showing my character. Her name is Lana and she’s spaniard.
1AC1078D-22EC-4190-8B41-6CB89058E687.jpeg
057DAAE0-E92E-434E-B1C8-5094A654C04D.jpeg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
A personal best friend of mine wanted me to recreate my character on his Sims 4. It’s was fun putting her with his character and my brother. Now they’re together like real sisters. As for now, I’m only showing my character. Her name is Lana and she’s spaniard. View attachment 28208View attachment 28209
Oooh that looks nice!!<3 That reminds me that I need to play sims 4. I haven't played it in a while since the last update tbh xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Quick question for yall
Are you the kind of person who takes 1 hour making 8 sims?
Or the kind of person who takes 1 hour making 1 sim
(im the first one lol, but my friend is the second one)
The second one xD(Sorry for the late reply, my ghetto aunt was telling me some of her fight stories and I was so enthralled xD) Im very particular about the Sims I make but I focus on quality over quantity, I can't make too much since I get overwhelmed. Same with fighting games, I use very few characters in a game with similar styles and patterns since I'm a character loyalist, that and I cant use like half the cast xD

With guys im pretty quick to make them tho since I have a wide variety of types I like, girls im very particular about since I want them to look and dress a certain type of way so I don't experiment with them as much looks wise besides fashion and maybe face and hair style

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD