Characters The Strongest Army in the World's Frame Data (Leon Frame Data)

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Brothers and Sisters of the Strongest Army in the World! I have returned from my quest to seek out and learn all I can from our general in the ways of desert styled close quarters combat. I traversed the sandy desert, crawled across dried and cracked grounds of its " oasis' ", leaped from mountain shelf to mountain shelf, risking life and limb (especially my arms) to learn what I can so that we may make ourselves even stronger than we already are.

It was there in the center of the desert sandstorm that I found him, a man clothed in loose camouflaged garments and turban, a man just standing there defying the storm that raged about him. While his clothes flapped about him he stood as a statue, just staring at the horizon, daring the world to bring him down. When I approached him he gave me a cold stare, one that made my shiver despite the blazing sun.

He asked, "What do you want?"

From there I explained our predicament, how we of the Strongest Army needed to become stronger and despite our best efforts without his help we can not become so. We were always at a disadvantage to our foes. After what seemed like an eternity of silence he spread his arms.

The sands quieted. For a moment he stood there. He spoke:

"Come with me. I will make the strongest even stronger."

And so we journeyed across the desert and into lands I had never dreamed existed. On this pilgrimage he taught me how to fight in his style, how to punch harder, throw farther, how to break anything that lay in our path. It was no simple chore, every day felt as though they would be my last but the necessity to aid our cause fueled me to keep going. Of all the things I became able to do I was never strong enough to turn him around, he said that being the strongest mean to always move forward, so never let anyone turn you around.

Many scorching days passed. Many freezing nights passed. Many storms raged. And many sights were seen. I braved the desert beside him, took all his wisdom to heart, and paid my respects to the one who deemed him the strongest.

On our last day together he glared at me.

"I have done all I can. Now you must go and teach the rest to fear our strength. We are the Strongest Army in the World, none can defeat us now."

Now I have come to you, battered and beaten, feeling as though my head is nothing but a focus of all the pain in the world, my arm feeling like it is about to fall off, to show you what I have learned.

Brothers and Sisters! BEHOLD OUR NEWFOUND STRENGTH!

Sorry, had to do it. In all seriousness Frame Data for Leon is now posted in the FSDWiki under Leon. The only things not there are his back turned attacks. I'll get on those ASAP (or someone else can do it...).

Terms (for on hit stuff):
FBS: Fall Back Stun (as in from his 66K on Counter or Higher).
BND: Bound (2P+K on Counter or Higher).
KND: Knockdown, usually associated with floor damage.
KNB: Knockback (usually associated with wall potential.
FDS: Fall Down Stun (8K is the best example of this).
SDS: Sit Down Stun (often becomes BND after a CB).
CRM: Stomach Crumple (bend over unable to take actions, 7P on Counter or Higher).
BH: Back Hit (opponent is facing away)

Delay is the window you have to extend strings or combo throws.

Numbers in the NH, CH, HCH, and BH are the stun window with and without Fastest Slow Escape.

I kept charged attacks in the same data fields as normal attacks (may be changed later). In the Guard section you can sometimes see a GB that is red like GB(-17-6) or something like that. The lower numbers (-17) is on normal hit while the higher numbers (6) will be on full charge. Fix'd
I did include Side Step Attacks and Wakeup Kicks as part of the Basic Attacks. I may separate those later.

Throws are a small eyesore, any combo throw with a :5: in it refers to the above throw information.

Not all of the string names are official (Storm Jab/Double). Kinda made those up on the spot.

I'm not sure why the data looks how it does. I'll mess around with it to try and make it not take up only half the page width.Thanks Mr. Wah.

So long as you are a FSD member you have privileges to edit the data if you see something that is incorrect or want to add a field for something.

4/11/2014 - Updated to 1.05

Last edited:

PJudge

This is awesome. Bookmarked for next time I'm in training. Although I may be missing it, but I can't see the data for the Arm Grenade?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
BH is Back Hit (opponent is facing away).

Arm Grenade is my fault (can't believe I forgot that). I'll get that in right now.
Done.

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Please remove the spacing between each [template] call, it's what's causing the empty rows before you get to the table.

I kept charged attacks in the same data fields as normal attacks (may be changed later). In the Guard section you can sometimes see a GB that is red like GB(-17-6) or something like that. The lower numbers (-17) is on normal hit while the higher numbers (6) will be on full charge.

Full charge I denote as :[[p+k]]: where semi charge would be :[p+k]:, and if the uncharged has different properties then I'd add a third row that would say :P+K:. However, clarification in the notes for each never hurts. That way you don't mess up the GB coloring.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I'll get it cleaned up some time in the next week, I wanted to sit down with it and tidy it up at some point anyway. I'll make things easier to read when I can.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I think what is most important in frame data posts is knowing which moves initiate the stun game.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Alright, updated the data.
Charges have been separated into individual attacks. If the stages of a charge has not been separated then all forms of the attack have the same properties, normally damage increases with charge and range decreases with charge (same can be said for KNB).
Added a string I missed 66PPK.
Added a Tag Throw for Bass/Leon (Foe between Bass and Wall).
Renamed the Hotzone section because I remembered Ends of Earth also has a vault segment.
Cleaned up the data overall.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Keep in mind there's a throw template as well: doa5fdthrow-row

Look at doa5 Bass and doa5u Rachel for reference.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
For testing BT moves, I suggest selecting Ayane as an opponent, record :8::P: :9::P: and play that every time you need to test BT moves.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD