THE STRONGEST THREAD IN THE WORLD (The LEON Thread)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
But you can also do 33p,3k, p+k for burst off furniture which I'm not sure if it does more than p+kt but I can get it consistently and at much further ranges than running in for 3k.

Yup... now you guys are thinking DOA5U style .. :)

Juihau

I believe it's simply the case that strikes cannot trigger walls/danger zones and such after your opponent has been hit into breakable furniture. This is most easily observable by attempting to use a PB afterwards; even if you aim at something that's highlighted, they'll just roll in place as if there was nothing there.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Has anyone else been noticing Leon's Power Launcher being not so Power Launchy during CB combos in Training?

Been having an issue where after CB I'll get a fully charged 214P+K but the Power Portion of it won't execute.

Occasionally it won't PL outside of combos too.

Last edited:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Just a reminder that Leon is flexible as fuck.

jxch8_zpsibwxmbrs.gif

Darth Lotonic X

I believe it's simply the case that strikes cannot trigger walls/danger zones and such after your opponent has been hit into breakable furniture. This is most easily observable by attempting to use a PB afterwards; even if you aim at something that's highlighted, they'll just roll in place as if there was nothing there.

This is the case. You can actually break this rule with air grabs that hit walls. Leon can potentially follow-up afterwards if you throw them into another breakable object, but it's not guaranteed damage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD