Characters The Throw Punish Megathread

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
List updated and new characters added. Everything should be up to date now, but the amount of info actually slows down my browser, so I'm open to any suggestions that might alleviate the issues especially for those that may be on mobile devices.

@Mr. Wah

edit: updated OP.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Perhaps make a thread for each character? then the mega thread is the lead thread with links to each character's thread?

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Perhaps make a thread for each character? then the mega thread is the lead thread with links to each character's thread?

You sure about that? This game's got a lot of characters. I just don't want the sub-forum to look like a Soviet tractor factory assembly line.

I don't mind, but I just wanna know if it's cool with everyone else here.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You sure about that? This game's got a lot of characters. I just don't want the sub-forum to look like a Soviet tractor factory assembly line.

I don't mind, but I just wanna know if it's cool with everyone else here.

I don't know what to tell ya, yeah I think it's a damned if you do damned if you don't. What if you make a thread in each of the characters' forums? Then the master one here links to it? Could get just as claustrophobic.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I don't know what to tell ya, yeah I think it's a damned if you do damned if you don't. What if you make a thread in each of the characters' forums? Then the master one here links to it? Could get just as claustrophobic.
Yeah, I think I'll go for that. I'll make a thread in each character sub-forum, then I'll start deleting everything from here.

WAZAAAAA

damn this is a pretty indepth thread

The only thought process behind my decision to attempt a throw punishment is the following:
Is this move throw punishable?
Yes > 6T
Probably yes > 5T
Probably not > mid strike
i dunno lol im takin too much time to think > block

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Thanks. It took a while and work and life kept me from finishing everything and I only get to go on the site on my phone, so I can't make any major changes until I'm back home. I'll leave corrections and such in the appropriate character threads from now on, that is once I'm completely finished with the transitions.

damn this is a pretty indepth thread

The only thought process behind my decision to attempt a throw punishment is the following:
Is this move throw punishable?
Yes > 6T
Probably yes > 5T
Probably not > mid strike
i dunno lol im takin too much time to think > block

That's how I started until I got much more used to it. It all comes down to muscle memory imo.

JJpalmer

So the list is all of the characters strings that are minus on block and the frames they can be thrown if im looking at this right?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD