The Ultimate Kasumi Guide!

panicitstylor

The Ultimate Kasumi Guide is finally here!!! This guide will show you pretty much everything Kasumi can do, from "Stage Combos" to "Force Techs" it's all in the guide! Please Note: That the last two combos at "Hot Zone" for the "Danger Wall" are Slow Escapable. The CB setup P+K and 2K after H+K can be Slow Escaped. I'm hoping to see more Kasumi players since this guide is out! RenderingStar☆ and I have worked very hard on this and are extremely happy that it's finally out! It took us 2 months to make but we didn't want to release it until it was perfect! The Ultimate Kasumi Guide was made by "The Runaway Ninja" and "RenderingStar☆"! Thanks and Enjoy! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
This is frickin' amazing. Perfect for a Kasumi noob like me. :kasumi:

A small suggestion would be to add the damage after each combo.

Outstanding work guys!

Last edited:

Bogetsu

I've seen the most of the guide vid and it's such an impressive work panicitstylor! It's very clear and extense. Thanks for sharing it! Indeed, i'm one of those people who are looking forward to improve their Kasumi's.

JKT

I've always wanted to play Kasumi decently but don't know where to start. Thank you dearly for paving the way for me ^_^! Seriously, you both really have made a positive contribution to the DOA community. Well done :D!!!

human013

Does anyone know if there's a text form of the video, as in a list of all the moves that were performed? I want to print it out and use it when I play.

Leifang2000

4H+K, 4P is guarantee at close range, at long range, the 4P can't reach far enough.
4H+K, P+K the same
4H+K, 66K is guarantee at all range

After H+K, 9K combo does not work on light weight class like Kasumi/Ayane...
(Well, I can't do anything after 9K as they already fell to the ground completely.
I did not input fast enough?)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD