The Uncharted Thread

Jadeinchains

Lucky! >XD I'm jealous now lol, Your lucky that shop's good to you. :p I'll be expecting pictures incoming soon then either today or tomorrow. Just so long as you don't let any spoilers slip. :p

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I was talking to Jade about my (spoiler free) impressions of the game so far, but I guess I can also write a little here.
I'm about halfway through the game and I played roughly 7 hours now. If you want to take your time, you really can take your time and explore and do some cool optional stuff. The game is meaty and totally worth the 40$/€. It feels like a legit AAA game production.
The focus in this game is on exploration and puzzles. There are a lot of puzzles and some are quite challenging. You will probably take some time to figure them out, they are that elaborate.
The rest of the gameplay feels exactly like UC4. So, everyone who loved to play UC4 will love this game.
Nadine and Chloe are a delightful pair of protagonists. They are polar opposites in many ways and their back and forth and their quibs are really entertaining. They are also written very cleverly and naturally. Writing can often feel forced and unnatural, especially if they want to squeeze in some jokes, here it doesn't feel like that at all.
By the way, Nadine is such a tsundere, lol. @UpSideDownGRUNT is going to love it. ;)
Set pieces in this game are amazing! This might be a smaller game than UC4, but they topped its setpieces. Everything is bigger and crazier. So, everyone who loves the setpieces in UC will love this game too.
I honestly can't think of any real negatives at the moment...let's see how the rest of game plays out.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I was talking to Jade about my (spoiler free) impressions of the game so far, but I guess I can also write a little here.
I'm about halfway through the game and I played roughly 7 hours now. If you want to take your time, you really can take your time and explore and do some cool optional stuff. The game is meaty and totally worth the 40$/€. It feels like a legit AAA game production.
The focus in this game is on exploration and puzzles. There are a lot of puzzles and some are quite challenging. You will probably take some time to figure them out, they are that elaborate.
The rest of the gameplay feels exactly like UC4. So, everyone who loved to play UC4 will love this game.
Nadine and Chloe are a delightful pair of protagonists. They are polar opposites in many ways and their back and forth and their quibs are really entertaining. They are also written very cleverly and naturally. Writing can often feel forced and unnatural, especially if they want to squeeze in some jokes, here it doesn't feel like that at all.
By the way, Nadine is such a tsundere, lol. @UpSideDownGRUNT is going to love it. ;)
Set pieces in this game are amazing! This might be a smaller game than UC4, but they topped its setpieces. Everything is bigger and crazier. So, everyone who loves the setpieces in UC will love this game too.
I honestly can't think of any real negatives at the moment...let's see how the rest of game plays out.

Lol, Stop it! I'm getting too hyped now! I gotta wait until Tuesday to play the game >_<! As soon as I saw the price, UC:TLL was an easy pre-order.

UpSideDownGRUNT

My order is "Processing" ATM so I'll probably get my copy Tuesday the day before release.

I'm excited to finally get a chance to play Jak & Daxter, I've never played it in my life or any other Jak games actually

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Finished the game! :D Was awesome...but Uncharted 4 is still my favorite.

And OMG, you can unlock Nadine's party attire from Uncharted 4! :D

36295249770_13f44fa366_o.png

In my second playthrough she will totally run and jump through the jungle on high heels. XD

UpSideDownGRUNT

Finished the game! :D Was awesome...but Uncharted 4 is still my favorite.

And OMG, you can unlock Nadine's party attire from Uncharted 4! :D

36295249770_13f44fa366_o.png

In my second playthrough she will totally run and jump through the jungle on high heels. XD
Wtf is Chloe wearing?! Lol. At least Lost Legacy has post game cheats and unlockables, Uncharted 3 was a full game and didn't get those until the Drake Collection.

Also my copy has been sent, will either arrive tomorrow or Tuesday. Can't wait to play Tomb Ra-... I mean Uncharted again!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wtf is Chloe wearing?! Lol.

That's a wild west costume. She's also got a pirate costume... You can unlock all of UC4's clothes for Nadine by the way.

I wonder if I should check out the Jak and Daxter remaster that came with the game. I'm not really into such old jump and runs though... :/

Jadeinchains

Okay...so I've searched online for where to buy it in the UK and I'm not preordering it so I'm gonna go up and buy it the day it comes out but...Every single place I looked at is like "will be released on the 22nd" "will be released on the 23rd" like what? Make up your mind what day does it come out?

UpSideDownGRUNT

Okay...so I've searched online for where to buy it in the UK and I'm not preordering it so I'm gonna go up and buy it the day it comes out but...Every single place I looked at is like "will be released on the 22nd" "will be released on the 23rd" like what? Make up your mind what day does it come out?
23rd in UK idk why some have 22nd

Jadeinchains

EucIfYY.gif

Have fun! :D

And take your damn time, man! D:

Thanks I am! :D Nadine and Chloe have been a much cooler team than Nathan and Sam were. I like them both more already. The game is gorgeous too.

Also lol at some of these trophy names! XD
One was called "Yas queen" lmao! XD

Oh and lol no promises to the spoiler part. This is me we're talking about here lol. Me completing it today is not only completely possible but also likely.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I played it in 2 parts 4 hours yesterday and 4 hours today.

I'm kinda sad Chloe doesn't get any of her MP skins like Uncharted 2 outfit but ehh her main one is pretty good anyway

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD