The Uncharted Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
10 of the coolest easter eggs that Naughty Dog hid in Uncharted 4. (Spoilers ahead!)

I didn't realize that was Guybrush Threepwood! O:

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

UpSideDownGRUNT

10 of the coolest easter eggs that Naughty Dog hid in Uncharted 4. (Spoilers ahead!)

I didn't realize that was Guybrush Threepwood! O:

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif
Same here...! Sad part is I've played almost all the games xD I feel foolish

I also missed Marco Polo, I did try it but too late obviously

Tyaren

Standard Donor
wow soo beautiful i hope one day dead or alive will look like this 0.0

Yeah, I'd love to fight in this ball room crashing the tables and shattering the ice sculptures! *__*

26510819524_4311b1f0eb_h.jpg

In Uncharted 4 you have a shooting in this room and you can destroy all the furniture, sculptures and even the marble cladding of the walls and columns.

SailorHonoka

Yeah, I'd love to fight in this ball room crashing the tables and shattering the ice sculptures! *__*

26510819524_4311b1f0eb_h.jpg

In Uncharted 4 you have a shooting in this room and you can destroy all the furniture, sculptures and even the marble cladding of the walls and columns.
that would be awesome !!!

whiterobes

Ugh, it's been around a month, and I've been patiently waiting to set loose the photos I've taken in photo mode. The photo mode in DOA doesn't compare to the options and versatility that's present in Uncharted 4. I have problems with the game, but I'm replaying it for trophies and also for photo mode. It's so satisfying to capture a perfect shot and tailor it however you want. I'm quite proud of what I've taken so far. :)
WXOSf7m.jpg

Im58ABq.jpg

9GlKknF.jpg

Last edited:

whiterobes

Since when is this thread suddenly so popular? o__O

@whiterobes, great photos! :)
Thanks! It looks like people stopped replying in late May. I thought I'd revitalize the thread with some new perspective. I'm a big fan of the multiplayer so I'm always up for UC4 multi with new people. I'm pretty decent, if I do say so myself! Hell, if our connections are good enough, I'm even enthusiastic about watching someone play it through Share Play. My PSN's over on the right, people! Just let me know and add if you want!
fHiRQWX.jpg

CQLFR3c.jpg

eTBADmg.jpg

Chaos

I didn't know what to expect since I tried my very best to avoid spoilers.

I wasn't overhyped about Uncharted 4 due to having low expectations but to be honest, it's an astonishing series ND has ever created and it didn't fail to deliver the unforgetful experience I was hoping for. I hope they put this series to rest because I don't want them milking it like Activision does with Call of Duty.

Naughty Dog has outdone themselves again. 8)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD