The Witcher Thread

Lulu

All right its over... got into new game plus at level 54 and got murdered by some level 80 deserters.

Figured that was a good time to quit....

Up next.... Assassin's Creed Rogue !!! :)

I never liked the AC series but atleast its not a gigantic colossal Time Sink !!!

People keep saying Ubisoft, Activision & EA suck but they've never done me wrong.

Lulu

Guess you never played 1.0 Unity, or Battlefront 2, or been screwed over by Destiny

LoL... I knew Destiny was going to piss me off so I avoided it like the plague... I know a friend who's played Unity.... or at least he tried to play it but kept running into Performance issues.

Lulu

@Lulu but if you remove levels and experience from RPGs then they wouldn't be RPGs lol it'd just be a hack and slash.
LoL.... and just imagine just how much more enjoyable that would be.

You know whats funny.... how RPGs use numbers and classes and claim that some how results in unique Builds and Playstyles but Splinter Cell Blacklist has more actual playstyles.

They should just cool it Make Believe cause that the only way you can get any value out of it.

Lulu

Actually IMO it wouldn't, but I really like RPGs probably one my favourite genres. So I like levels and stuff, though, admittedly I can go without RPGs that require hours of grinding to progress.

If levelling was genuinely optional then people wouldn't like it.... So naturally you have to grind to get the experience you really want.

Either way.... Super Giant Games is the only one that have done RPGs right. ;)

Lulu

SON OF A WHORE !!! :mad:

You can use the Crossbow while sailing the Boat ?? :eek:

Why didn't they tell me this 200 HOURS AGO ?

Lulu

Why do Developers of RPGs think they can "Fix" the problem with Levelling Systems.... Seriously they all think they've finally cracked the code and have made the best Levelling system in the world.

CDPR thought they could fix by essentially being greedy with XP

The only way to Fix It is to not use Levelling Systems in the first place... or at the very least keep it away from the more Practical Mechanics.

Jadeinchains

The only way to Fix It is to not use Levelling Systems in the first place...

But..It's an RPG..
tenor.gif

Umm..:I Just based on this and a lot of other things you've said about the Witcher and RPG's in general...I'm not sure that RPG's are the genre for you.

Lulu

But..It's an RPG..
tenor.gif

Umm..:I Just based on this and a lot of other things you've said about the Witcher and RPG's in general...I'm not sure that RPG's are the genre for you.

Nope... RPG Standards are just extremely low.

Meanwhile in other news I finally Aquired & Crafted every piece of Legendary Witcher Gear..... it took 200 000 Crowns but I finally did it.

Speaking of which.... whats the Level Cap on this game ? I'm at Level 97 so I assumed its 100..... but I've run into some Level 101 Enemies.

Lulu

FINALLY !!!

I hit the Level Cap.... now I can play the game properly... with no strange Balance Issues and interuptions to the pacing of the Narrative.

Jackie Chan Fan

The Witcher III Complete Edition is coming to Switch. Not that it matters because for sure many of us here have PS4, Xbox One, or PC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD