DOA5LR "There's always room for Jell-O" Alpha-152 Breakdown/Guide

Intelligent Alpha

I'm curious what your reasoning behind Phase being mashy is. I mean you also said attempting to mash gets her in trouble lol

Well, how often do we hear how unsafe she is and she does have strings she's must commit to. She's not like Alpha/Kasumi where she can delay them (just certain ones - the one that sees the triple kick ender comes to mind and the 2-in-1 as well)

the first thing said usually is to block + punish! (which baffles me as to why this isn't done to the other two as they are unsafe as well, Trying to hold them will get you punished - and Alpha - nuff said!!

The entire trio is mashy af, but folks wanna solely give that title to Alpha - why, I wish I knew! Attempting mash will get everybody in trouble - including Alpha - which also begs the question, why folks think she is so fast when she isn't. It's bad when she (just like Kasumi) can run guardbreak you repeatedly - I didn't say run grab - all of them can do that!

But again, you think for someone who is so unsafe, should mash? I think we both know better, don't we? Mash level: Alpha>Kasumi>Phase 4 or perhaps Alpha>Phase 4>Kasumi since you know, speed beats everything! Or, as someone wrote on FB: if you have an i9 jab and I hear how that trio mashes people out, too! (And they aren't the only ones - Christie + Mila get HMs + Momiji)

Just my perspective!

Last edited:

Chapstick

Well, how often do we hear how unsafe she is and she does have strings she's must commit to. She's not like Alpha/Kasumi where she can delay them (just certain ones - the one that sees the triple kick ender comes to mind and the 2-in-1 as well)

the first thing said usually is to block + punish! (which baffles me as to why this isn't done to the other two as they are unsafe as well, Trying to hold them will get you punished - and Alpha - nuff said!!

The entire trio is mashy af, but folks wanna solely give that title to Alpha - why, I wish I knew! Attempting mash will get everybody in trouble - including Alpha - which also begs the question, why folks think she is so fast when she isn't. It's bad when she (just like Kasumi) can run guardbreak you repeatedly - I didn't say run grab - all of them can do that!

But again, you think for someone who is so unsafe, should mash? I think we both know better, don't we? Mash level: Alpha>Kasumi>Phase 4 or perhaps Alpha>Phase 4>Kasumi since you know, speed beats everything! Or, as someone wrote on FB: if you have an i9 jab and I hear how that trio mashes people out, too! (And they aren't the only ones - Christie + Mila get HMs + Momiji)

Just my perspective!
I'm gonna reply to this in the general thread since this isn't the place for this

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD