Release this is cheat engine??

WAZAAAAA

Infinite KO timer is available with Cheat Engine using my addresses.ct Cheat Table file from my Toolbox stuff

little tutorial:
0. install Cheat Engine from cheatengine.org
1. download and run addresses.ct from this http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5lr-toolbox.6559/
2. attach Cheat Engine to game.exe
3. find the ===Post-KO timer=== section and check the checkbox of the script
4. win/lose a match = infinite KO

Psdheyfa

aaaa1.jpg

Last edited:

nomadmarvel

Infinite KO timer is available with Cheat Engine using my addresses.ct Cheat Table file from my Toolbox stuff

little tutorial:
0. install Cheat Engine from cheatengine.org
1. download and run addresses.ct from this http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa5lr-toolbox.6559/
2. attach Cheat Engine to game.exe
3. find the ===Post-KO timer=== section and check the checkbox of the script
4. win/lose a match = infinite KO
I have cheat engine installed how do I attach it to game.exe. I put the whole cheat engine stuff in the DOA5LR folder with Post-KO check it still doesn't work.

WAZAAAAA

well wtf

you might be doing something wrong with CE itself, care to share a screenshot of it after you try to click the checkbox that doesn't work?
or maybe you have other mods installed, maybe a modded game.exe or something else?

nomadmarvel

well wtf

you might be doing something wrong with CE itself, care to share a screenshot of it after you try to click the checkbox that doesn't work?
or maybe you have other mods installed, maybe a modded game.exe or something else?
I can't click the "check this please", only "post KO timer". I do have AutoLink installed for costumes.

WAZAAAAA

I asked for a screenshot to see if you did correctly attach CE to game.exe, but maybe it's something else
I haven't checked if AutoLink has any compatibility issue with my CT... that might be the reason. If you have the patience you could try backing up all your mods somewhere and try my CT again on an unmodded DOA version to see if it works

nomadmarvel

I asked for a screenshot to see if you did correctly attach CE to game.exe, but maybe it's something else
I haven't checked if AutoLink has any compatibility issue with my CT... that might be the reason. If you have the patience you could try backing up all your mods somewhere and try my CT again on an unmodded DOA version to see if it works
Appreciate your help! Now the infinite KO works great.

nomadmarvel

Do you know how to add character's voice after they are KO'ed?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD