"This Will Be Fun!"-Power Launcher Ideas

Red Mon

I got bored and started to mess with Sarah's Power Launcher. I found more combos you can do with it, I just have to record them. I am curious to see if you guys came up with some unique/creative stuff with her Power Launcher. ^^

(Video is down atm)

"No Timing" combos from @Darth Lotonic X
No Wall:
Alpha: (:P:) :3::3::H+K:, :9::H+K::P:, :4::P::K::K::4::K:, :K: (105/110)
^Sometimes the second :K: of :4::P::K::K::4::K: whiffs.
Light: (:4::4::P:) :4::P:, :3::P::K:, :P:, :4::H+K:, :6::6::H+K:(:6::K::K:) (102(97)))
Middle/Heavy: (:P:) :3::3::H+K:, :9::H+K::P:, :4::H+K:, :6::6::H+K:(:6::K::K:) (99(94))
:6::6::H+K: is known to miss after :4::H+K: on occasion.

Wall: Required
Alpha: (:2::P:) :3::3::H+K:x3, :3::3::H+K::K::h:, :3::P::K:, :7::K: (115)
Light: (:2::H+P:) :3::3::H+K:x3, :3::3::H+K::K::h:, :P:, :3::K::K: (111)
Middle: (:2::H+P:) :3::3::H+K:x3, :3::3::H+K::K::h::H+P:, :P:, :7::K: (107)
Heavy: (:2::H+P:) :3::3::H+K:, :3::3::H+K::K::h:, :3::P::K:, :P:, :3::K::K: (104)

For :3::K::K:, you have to buffer the :3: input or you will get her down attack.

Last edited:

Dave

These are better than the combo challenge one to be honest. Good job. By the way, does anyone know how exactly to do that? I simply can't do it. No matter what I do I can't get the last part to connect (:6::6::H+K:). Kasumi just isn't high enough no matter what I do. I've tried running while she is air bound, I've tried setting my back to her with
:4::4::P:, nothing works. I'm really getting frustrated with this.

Red Mon

7H+K, P(Whiff), 33H+K, 9H+KP, 4H+K, 66H+K(6KK)

No timing on this. Only tested on lightweights though.

Yea it works on lightweights easy, I am working on this same combo on heavyweights, I tested it with bass i works, just strict timing i am going to see if i can make it work for sure. Then there's Rachel lololol

Red Mon

These are better than the combo challenge one to be honest. Good job. By the way, does anyone know how exactly to do that? I simply can't do it. No matter what I do I can't get the last part to connect (:6::6::H+K:). Kasumi just isn't high enough no matter what I do. I've tried running while she is air bound, I've tried setting my back to her with

Keep trying from the sound of it you got the combo down just the timing on the end of the combo is throwing you off.

Darth Lotonic X

It only works in open stance. Probably safer to just do 6KK.

HaJiN

44p 4p works. 44p will put her in backfacing, and 4p will hit at a good height. follow it up with 33h+kk f, 3pk, 7k.

To do the combo challenge one, you have to run to the other side after launch. Kinda stupid, because timing that perfectly is either a hit or a miss.

Shoraku

Power Launcher against a wall is just awesome. You can re-launch 4 times a lightweight with 33K+H or juste re-launch 3 time and finish with 3PK 7K.
Also a good wall combo power launcher :
44P (putting you in back stance) 7K 33K+H 33K+H 3PK 7K. Works on midweight too.

And for the fun, Alpha is a good toy when it comes to juggle. You can re-launch her 5 times with 33K+H and finish the last one with a 33K+HK (= wall damage).

KasumiMugen

I found a really cool PL Combo (with ridicolous easy setup):

SET-UP: 44K 4P 4KP P 41236P+K
PL-COMBO: 7H+K (FC) 44 (DASH) 6K 11H+KH 1P 6H+K 44H+K

Very district timing though.

200 on HC
178 on C
158 on Normal

Darth Lotonic X

"No Timing" combos from my guide.

For information about the format of these combos go here

Unless specified otherwise, assume the next input after a stance transition is in that stance.

No Wall:
Alpha: (:P:) :3::3::H+K:, :9::H+K::P:, :4::P::K::K::4::K:, :K: (105/110)
^Sometimes the second :K: of :4::P::K::K::4::K: whiffs.
Light: (:4::4::P:) :4::P:, :3::P::K:, :P:, :4::H+K:, :6::6::H+K:(:6::K::K:) (102(97)))
Middle/Heavy: (:P:) :3::3::H+K:, :9::H+K::P:, :4::H+K:, :6::6::H+K:(:6::K::K:) (99(94))
:6::6::H+K: is known to miss after :4::H+K: on occasion.

Wall: Required
Alpha: (:2::P:) :3::3::H+K:x3, :3::3::H+K::K::h:, :3::P::K:, :7::K: (115)
Light: (:2::H+P:) :3::3::H+K:x3, :3::3::H+K::K::h:, :P:, :3::K::K: (111)
Middle: (:2::H+P:) :3::3::H+K:x3, :3::3::H+K::K::h::H+P:, :P:, :7::K: (107)
Heavy: (:2::H+P:) :3::3::H+K:, :3::3::H+K::K::h:, :3::P::K:, :P:, :3::K::K: (104)

For :3::K::K:, you have to buffer the :3: input or you will get her down attack.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD