Thoughts on Diego and NiCO

RootofEvil

Before playing the actual game I had my doubt about them both, but now I feel that deserve their place in DOA. They're both interesting characters that are fun to play as. Only wish their move list had at least 10+ more moves and still not really feeling Diego's lackluster costumes.

Darkwatchman

Before playing the actual game I had my doubt about them both, but now I feel that deserve their place in DOA. They're both interesting characters that are fun to play as. Only wish their move list had at least 10+ more moves and still not really feeling Diego's lackluster costumes.
DOA seems to have a habit of introducing new characters with only 70-80 moves.

Sexy Momiji

Nico is awesome! A very worthy addition to DOA's line-up of beautiful women. I love her electrical powers too. It makes her one of the more unique DOA characters, even if he design is similar to that of Miku from Vocaloid.

Diego is pretty cool too. I like the "brawler" style he has going.

KwonJigglypuff

Diego seems like another attempt (again) to have more urban characters, which I understand. Not my type of character, but I understand the concept. His soft/rough attitude and his love for his mother saves him.

NiCO is special in my heart for stupid personal reasons. She is growing on me. Sure, she is not the trope I was hoping for, (young, JPop theme) but she is VERY solid.

Anyway, it's hard for me not to like any DOA creations.

I wish there was another newcomer. Someone more "traditional" (in terms of martial art and design). With 8 stances. Please.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD