Thoughts on the new hairstyles?

Kimchi

I don't really get what is going on with the hairstyles. Some of them look really thought out, like the characters would actually wear it (Christie, Kokoro, Helena, Leifang), and some I personally don't like, but I can kinda see it working because of the character (Tina, Kasumi, Lisa), but others just seem so out of character (Momiji, Ayane's pigtails, Hitomi). I don't know. At least they aren't all bad. I do feel bad that it looks like once again, the guys are pretty much left out.

Corza

Standard Donor
Ayane C, Kasumi F, Kokoro D, Leifang D

These are the only ones I like. The rest of them are either meh or ew.

Duty-Bound Dead

My opinions about hairstyles that I see:

Ayane and Tina- wherever, lazy
Hitomi - As much as like Hitomi I think that's bad.
Momiji - I think is the worst hairstyle that I see so far, worst that Hitomi.

Argentus

I don't really get what is going on with the hairstyles. Some of them look really thought out, like the characters would actually wear it (Christie, Kokoro, Helena, Leifang), and some I personally don't like, but I can kinda see it working because of the character (Tina, Kasumi, Lisa), but others just seem so out of character (Momiji, Ayane's pigtails, Hitomi). I don't know. At least they aren't all bad. I do feel bad that it looks like once again, the guys are pretty much left out.
yeah. Its why, since the only things exclusive to next gen and pc are costumes and two old stages, I don't feel like I'm missing anything. The hairstyles are for the most part so buttfuck random and inappropriate that I feel like nobody will ever use them anyway.

The pigtails and such are absolute crap, same with Momiji's bob.

Then there's ones like Mila and Hitomi, which...I don't feel they are outright BAD, but I don't think too many people actually like them.

Then there's halfassed ones like Fang (just her regular hairstyle but with a slight braid in the back), or Kasuma (Same ponytail but slightly adjusted position), etc.

Then there's the actually thought out good ones like Christie, Helena, etc.

KwonJigglypuff

I wish Jann Lee had a haircut with his hair slicked back. Would work well with his white shirt.

I tried to give something to Jann Lee, which one do you prefer (= which one is not the worst) ?

1421964661-jann-lee.png

Argentus

I wish Jann Lee had a haircut with his hair slicked back. Would work well with his white shirt.

I tried to give something to Jann Lee, which one do you prefer (= which one is not the worst) ?

1421964661-jann-lee.png
4th one. None of the others work on him.

I wish they'd give Bayman back his "hitman" slicked back hairstyle though. he used to look so badass before they gave him the douchey dudebro look.

Posting this here. TN seems to really suck at coming up with hairstyles. Here's some quickly googled short hairstyles they coulda shoulda used over what they did

here's some other short hairstyles I think they coulda gone with

choppy_thumb.jpg

short_hair_woman_2.jpg

Messy-Short-Bob-Hairstyles-Pictures.jpg

Thick-Boyish-Short-Cropped-Hairstyles-2015.jpg

9652e20eaef65b5a488ac195ae7daf83.jpg

very-short-hair-cuts-01.jpg

boyish.jpg

0d74cc946f367d60704284e7738346c2.jpg

messy_layeredfsddf.jpg

gallery_big_messy_short_haircut.jpg

Or some styles closer to the bob, but more fitting for Momiji

short-haircuts-for-women-2.jpg

Short%2525252Bhairstyles%2525252Bwomen.jpg

New-Modern-Short-Hairstyles-For-Women-2013.jpg

image_1.jpg

Short-straight-layered-hairstyles.jpg

brownish-blonde-short-layered-hair.jpg

inter-hairstyle4.jpg

As is, Mila seems to be the only exception to the "all hair is straight and flat" rule they have, as hers is two toned, as well as messily layered/feathered.

Last edited by a moderator:

werewolfgold

I wish they'd give Bayman back his "hitman" slicked back hairstyle though. he used to look so badass before they gave him the douchey dudebro look.

Posting this here. TN seems to really suck at coming up with hairstyles. Here's some quickly googled short hairstyles they coulda shoulda used over what they did

choppy_thumb.jpg

short_hair_woman_2.jpg

boyish.jpg

messy_layeredfsddf.jpg

image_1.jpg

inter-hairstyle4.jpg

As is, Mila seems to be the only exception to the "all hair is straight and flat" rule they have, as hers is two toned, as well as messily layered/feathered.
*Spoiler Tag Police*

Aspect

1421964661-jann-lee.png
Kinda just burst out laughing after looking at them. They are nice but in contrast to his character just makes me laugh, especially the Chin cut

Brute

Standard Donor

choppy_thumb.jpg

short_hair_woman_2.jpg

boyish.jpg

messy_layeredfsddf.jpg

image_1.jpg

inter-hairstyle4.jpg

Jesus Christ, learn how to use spoiler tags.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD