Tina, Bass, and Mila join the DOA6 cast!

Tina2040_

TINA PSYCHO!!!

Love the costume! And the plot looks interesting.
(Although she looks a bit plastic with this new graphic engine. It's the hair. Her eye colour looks off too.)

I dislike the stage already though. It's a rehash of the DOA5 one. It's a no from me.

mizking

After seeing that trailer I kinda want tag back now lol. I mean it was terrible to play on 5 but I enjoyed it on 2-4. Hopefully with enough people asking for it, it could come back in the "ultimate last round dark resurrection ex arcade edition fatal retribution hardcore version" but better than 5s.

P2p1mbs

Seeing Tina here, I might finally be able to get over her not being in DOAX3 :D. Its a bit disappointing how Mila doesn't have a new outfit though (the change in gloves don't count).

All I need left is for Christie and hopefully Rachel to be confirmed and my top 4 are all in the game :)

Macca Beam

Uncanny valley in full effect with Tina.
This. I thought it was a Honey Select model. Everybody's expressions at the end were pretty terrible as well
Mila actually looks attractive this time though. Nice
I don't mind the stage. It's better lit than 4's and better colored than 5's

YoshioKST

This is day one for sure now! And the English dub for DoA5 was actually pretty damn good so I'm sticking to it until they let us change it for each character individually.
Speaking of which, Mila's former VA will be greatly missed. ;_; we hardly knew ye, even your name...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD