Tina General Thread

PacManila

You're on PSN Koomp? We should play some matches sometime :D. It's been a long time sine we played each other... :p

Koompbala

You're on PSN Koomp? We should play some matches sometime :D. It's been a long time sine we played each other... :p
Yeah add me I didn't even know we played before. I made a PSN a while ago. I just never owned a PS3. I still don't actually, but I got a PS4. If you got a PS4 I'll be on Last Round when it comes out.

PacManila

Yeah add me I didn't even know we played before. I made a PSN a while ago. I just never owned a PS3. I still don't actually, but I got a PS4. If you got a PS4 I'll be on Last Round when it comes out.

Ah ok. I'll add you the next time I'm on PS4.

We played a real long time ago on DOA4, not sure if you'll remember. We used to play with Lady Khalida on Live and I had a long gamertag (ppl just called me "trance"). Leifang was my main at the time and I liked abusing her 46P a lot. Also when you used Ein, I would use Spartan "the Ein killer". :p

Koompbala

Ah ok. I'll add you the next time I'm on PS4.

We played a real long time ago on DOA4, not sure if you'll remember. We used to play with Lady Khalida on Live and I had a long gamertag (ppl just called me "trance"). Leifang was my main at the time and I liked abusing her 46P a lot. Also when you used Ein, I would use Spartan "the Ein killer". :p
Dude, wow that was you? Ahahaha no I remember cause I thought that title was so ridiculous. Made me roll my eyes every time I heard it. I ran into someone I use to play with in 4 only a week ago. Armitage was his tag, this is crazy. That too was a while ago wow.

PacManila

Dude, wow that was you? Ahahaha no I remember cause I thought that title was so ridiculous. Made me roll my eyes every time I heard it. I ran into someone I use to play with in 4 only a week ago. Armitage was his tag, this is crazy. That too was a while ago wow.
lol yea it was my first time playing any game online and had no idea what to put as my GT. Hung around XBL for maybe 2 years and basically went to PS3 because I didn't have the funds to keep my XBL account going. Lots of things have changed. I still play with Lei, but Tina is my main now XD.

Koompbala

lol yea it was my first time playing any game online and had no idea what to put as my GT. Hung around XBL for maybe 2 years and basically went to PS3 because I didn't have the funds to keep my XBL account going. Lots of things have changed. I still play with Lei, but Tina is my main now XD.
I did main Ein, hell I mained everyone but Tina and Lisa in 4. But I don't think I mained him around that time maybe I did. When I heard "the Ein killer" I'm like "this guy, I'm gonna make it my mission to beat him down with Ein". You said "the Ein killer" with such confidence. You can add me whenever though. My list ain't growing at all. Last Round will be my first PS4 game I hop online. Unless your list is full right now. I only know Tina now if I do use other characters. That is my DoA 4 knowledge coming out. I have very little 5 experience compared to my 4 experience.

PacManila

I did main Ein, hell I mained everyone but Tina and Lisa in 4. But I don't think I mained him around that time maybe I did. When I heard "the Ein killer" I'm like "this guy, I'm gonna make it my mission to beat him down with Ein". You said "the Ein killer" with such confidence. You can add me whenever though. My list ain't growing at all. Last Round will be my first PS4 game I hop online. Unless your list is full right now. I only know Tina now if I do use other characters. That is my DoA 4 knowledge coming out. I have very little 5 experience compared to my 4 experience.
Ah ok. PS4's friend list cap is pretty big so it shouldn't be a problem. It would just cause the PS3 friend list to glitch out since it caps at 100 people.

I remember using Spartan to mess up everyone's combos cuz of her weight class. When I started seeing that Ein had trouble comboing her, I ended up using her against him. Probably the only time I would try using Spartan XD. I wasn't too knowledgeable about fighting games around that time, but ever since then, I got into fighting games more while hoping that another DOA would come out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD