DOA5U Tina's DOA5U frame data

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Awesome, thank you for this. This helps me learn the character better. I'm going to start looking into her commands this week.

Has anything changed since 1.03?

Doa_Eater

Awesome, thank you for this. This helps me learn the character better. I'm going to start looking into her commands this week.

Has anything changed since 1.03?

The only change from 1.03 should be 4K being -5 on block instead of -6.

GarryJaune

Great work

but I just find a small mistaken..on kick series,row 70,and 4K just buffed,on block,its -5 now

Last edited:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
You sir, @Doa_Eater just became my favorite person. I'm going to do you a solid and finish this with the frame each move lands on. This way, identifying hidden frame tech becomes easy.

Intelligent Alpha

Been trying to expand on the Wiki. I think it would be really cool if you created a template and added the frame data to FSD's wiki page. :)

Is there something like that done for Alpha? The in-game frame data window - though I can read it and understand it somewhat - isn't helping me too well

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Huh. It says the roll is 36. I wonder. So this is how I went about finding it. I set Akira to do his 1P. On normal hit, that leaves him at -1. I then immediately did the roll and was left at -35. But now I see I just added the number in the wrong direction. Ok. Got it.

PacManila

I finished the active frame list.
Frame Data Sorted By Active Frame
As i look into this, you guys can help too. What i'm looking to do is identify hard knockdowns that have the same advantage regardless of weight. This way, the set ups are consistent across all weight classes.

Good work man, thank you so much :D.

By hard knockdowns, do you mean from moves like 6H+K? I know that leaves you at +11 hard knockdown. Semi-hard knockdowns from 8P off juggles usually range from +9-12, but that's height and weight-dependent.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Good work man, thank you so much :D.

By hard knockdowns, do you mean from moves like 6H+K? I know that leaves you at +11 hard knockdown. Semi-hard knockdowns from 8P off juggles usually range from +9-12, but that's height and weight-dependent.
Yup. 6H+K. Wall splats. Simple air and T. KT. Stuff where weight doesn't mess with your advantage.

We should try to put a dictionary of those advantages somewhere. I like to say I've exhausted all possibilities.

PacManila

Yup. 6H+K. Wall splats. Simple air and T. KT. Stuff where weight doesn't mess with your advantage.

We should try to put a dictionary of those advantages somewhere. I like to say I've exhausted all possibilities.

Oh ok. If I remember correctly her air T and air 4T leave her at +4. Don't know if her air giant swing is the same though.

*Edit: Air T leaves you at +5. Air 4T actually leaves you at neutral.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD