Trophies

Jman2197

So, I have Core Fighters right now, and I am going to et the main game soon, will I unlock any trophies upon start up, because I have done those actions already in Core fighters? I'm also wondering is Pai, and the one chinese girl, that's not Liefang, in it from the start or do you have to buy them

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So, I have Core Fighters right now, and I am going to et the main game soon, will I unlock any trophies upon start up, because I have done those actions already in Core fighters? I'm also wondering is Pai, and the one chinese girl, that's not Liefang, in it from the start or do you have to buy them
I'm pretty sure you'll get the trophies, and everyone but Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate, and Ryu have to be purchased, unless you already bought that one character or you downloaded the game when it had a free character available with the download.

Jman2197

I'm pretty sure you'll get the trophies, and everyone but Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate, and Ryu have to be purchased, unless you already bought that one character or you downloaded the game when it had a free character available with the download.
I was talking about the main game, like are they free in the actual dis version that's $24 right now. I have Hitomi, and Marie Rose, bought Marie Rose for ultimate, and Hitomi was free.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I was talking about the main game, like are they free in the actual dis version that's $24 right now. I have Hitomi, and Marie Rose, bought Marie Rose for ultimate, and Hitomi was free.
Yeah, everyone is free except for Mai Shiranui(Asian ninja girl in red with long ponytail) and Naotora(Asian girl with low pigtails and the armor), you'll have to buy those 2 yourself unfortunately

Jman2197

Yeah, everyone is free except for Mai Shiranui(Asian ninja girl in red with long ponytail) and Naotora(Asian girl with low pigtails and the armor), you'll have to buy those 2 yourself unfortunately
Naotora was who I was talking about, in the vauge chinese girl part. Mai doesn't really intrest me as a DOA character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD