Community Tutorial Stream of Honoka/Momiji with HajinShinobi

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
This coming Friday (3/27/2015) I'll be streaming a mini tutorial for Honoka and Momiji. The stream will begin at 5pm PST and I will be doing live commentary for the stream chat.

I'll be streaming on twitch via PS4, you can catch the stream here; http://www.twitch.tv/hajinshinobi

If anyone is interested then you are more than welcome to come by and tune in, hang out, and possibly learn something about either character if you're interested in learning them. The stream archive will be uploaded to my youtube channel over the weekend.

You can visit my Youtube channel here; https://www.youtube.com/user/HajinShinobi/featured

I know there has been a lot of people feeling lost about what to do as a Honoka player so I thought this might be a good way to help players out with learning this character. I am by no means the best with this character, but I do play her pretty well and I have gotten really comfortable playing her. So I'll do my best and hopefully this will help people out.

Momiji, I've been sub-maining her for about a year now, so I am very well adept with her and have become very annoying (in a good way lol) with her almost as much as my Ayane.

See everyone till then. :)

EDIT: I've gone ahead and uploaded both the Honoka and Momiji tutorials to my Youtube channel. As well as the Media Section here at FreeStepDodge. Feel free to check them out there, or on my Youtube.

Honoka Tutorial - Click Here

Momiji Tutorial - Click Here

Last edited:

Kuno9382

I might join the stream too, but maybe this is a really naïve question but are you streaming on twitch? or can I also tune in with my PS4?
Sorry but normally I don't follow streams nor do I check out twitch a lot.

I will be there of course. I've been playing her for a month and even though I have improved a lot, I'm still having lots of problems to play her properly, so I really need some help.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I might join the stream too, but maybe this is a really naïve question but are you streaming on twitch? or can I also tune in with my PS4?
Sorry but normally I don't follow streams nor do I check out twitch a lot.
Yes you can. Next gen consoles are awesome. @iHajinShinobi - can you post your twitch URL in the OP for Kuno?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Updated the OP with the stream link. I'll be streaming on PS4 via twitch.

@petopia I just think Matoi looks like a dope ass character, lol. I haven't watched any anime in about 2-3 years, so I was going to start again with Kill la Kill after NCR.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Also I heard rumors that he would likely stream a Ayane tutorial on the Senran Kagura game. You know, how to deal with those mobs and the musou gauge and whatnot, I think that's how it works, not sure.

HaKaShU

Will you have a youtube video up after the stream? I think I am going to miss it on account of work hours; I don't even get off work until 5 PM.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I would like to say thank you to everyone that tuned in to the stream today. Hope folks enjoyed it and were able to learn something about the characters today.

Sorry about some slight studdering and occasional forgetfulness of Honoka a bit (I don't really lab out crazy tech with her anymore like I did when Last Round came out so it's just meh at the moment).

Still very new to doing commentary so it's something I have to improve at.

But I wanted to give a huge shout out to @Sly Bass for giving Team Ninja awareness about my stream. Thank you, I really appreciate that good sir.

I also want to give a big thank you to Team Ninja for actually promoting my stream today. Can't express how awesome that was, I am grateful.

Last edited:
It was great and I learned a lot, it worked fine for me, huge thanks for the stream, I couldn't have asked for more when trying to learn a new character, I'm 100% sure I would be no longer playing Honoka if it wasn't for your efforts to explain how to play her, so thanks again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD