Twilight Mission Rotation

Brute

Standard Donor
Two Questions:
1) Is there a set rotation pattern or are two missions chosen at random every day?
2) Is there any place I can check which Twilight missions I've completed on a specific difficulty, even if they are not currently in rotation?

I'm going for the "Destroyer of Demons" trophy and have completed all missions/side-quests/dojo skirmishes, so I'm assuming all I have left is a Twilight Mission or two. But it seems like every time I check it's the same few missions over and over again, which is extremely frustrating. I'm also not sure which ones I still need to complete, since I can't seem to check which ones are done and which are not.

The Gameplay Record reads 98.0 for "Way of the Demon mission achievement rate." I would think it should be higher than that, given how I've completed everything save perhaps one or two Twilight missions.

just_me

Standard Donor
Rotation is fixed and should be as follows:

The Blessed Village
The Bleeding Spider Lily

The Squirming Sprite
Bearer of Ill Tidings

The Best and the Worst
An Ominous Cavern

Where Dark Forces Gather
Foreboding Seas

Evil in the Ether
The Murky Demon Realm

upper mission rotation

The Blessed Village
The Squirming Sprite
Unyielding Hellfire
The Best and the Worst
Where Dark Forces Gather
Evil in the Ether
The Crimson Fortress

lower mission rotation
The Bleeding Spider Lily
Bearer of Ill Tidings
An Ominous Cavern
Foreboding Seas
The Murky Demon Realm

Don't think there is way to check if you completed a specific mission, if it's not in rotation.

I think you have to clear exactly 100 missions in WotD, so if you missed one day and 2 missions 98% completion rate sounds about right.

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
Hm, okay. I'm pretty sure I haven't done The Murky Demon Realm in WotD yet. With any luck, the other mission I need to complete is Evil in the Ether, and I'll be able to get them on the next rotation.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm honestly not a fan of the way these limited-time situations are required for trophies, but if they follow a set cycle, I'll just have to keep checking each afternoon until I nab the right ones.

edit: Indeed, I was missing Evil in the Ether and The Murky Demon Realm. I just completed them both and snagged the trophy. Thanks once again for the help, @just_me

Last edited:

just_me

Standard Donor
FYI I did update the mission rotation for the current content in the post above.
Looks like this now:

upper mission rotation
The Blessed Village
The Squirming Sprite
The Best and the Worst
Where Dark Forces Gather
Evil in the Ether
The Crimson Fortress

lower mission rotation
The Bleeding Spider Lily
Bearer of Ill Tidings
An Ominous Cavern
Foreboding Seas
The Murky Demon Realm

Seems there are separate lists for the upper/1st mission and lower/2nd mission slot, that took a while to notice (since I didn't really pay attention)

Also did a sanity check over the last few days to see if the predictions are correct. That looked good, so I'm probably not too far, if at all.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD