Characters UGS NoctTengu's Nyotengu Complete Combo Video

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You thought wrong.

Silly me, how times have changed when the FGC somehow took the cup and say "max damage is the only thing important here as well as the best unholdables" somehow. Everything else is somehow irrelevant for character exposure and potential.

Brute

Standard Donor
Silly me, how times have changed when the FGC somehow took the cup and say "max damage is the only thing important here as well as the best unholdables" somehow. Everything else is somehow irrelevant for character exposure and potential.
I didn't claim "max damage is the only thing important." I simply alluded to the fact that no combo video ever has or ever should strive to include "all the combos possible within the character." Imagine a combo video that spent half an hour reviewing every possible combo juggle that ends with Ryu's 33PK simply because it's "possible." It would be dumb. And that's sorta the point WAZAAAAA is getting at. But he also wants to assert that this is happening in Noct's video, which is where most of the pushback is coming from.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I'm probably looking like the bad ugly ogre in this thread, but I'm just trying to understand the logic used behind these videos. I just wish we could clone Emperor Cow to make real DOA combo videos for everyone, only then people would ACTUALLY get good lel.

The reason why you seem like the "bad ugly ogre" all the time is because you're either a dick or a troll over 95% of the time here. The video was produced the way it was to be extensive and to allow potential viewers to consider multiple options for a given situation, which is reasonable in a game like DOA5LR.

Great work on the video NoctTengu! I can only imagine how exhaustive this must have been to produce! You serve the Tengu princess well! However, I do agree with the notion that some notations, details, data, etc. at the bottom of the screen would prove helpful for the video.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD