Underground Hipster life face references for DOA6 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Now I'm kinda interested in looking at real life peoples faces to see what type of features they would go for!

Cool idea! :)

Here's Christy:

9-Very-Short-Hairstyles-For-Women.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Cool idea! :)

Here's Christy:

9-Very-Short-Hairstyles-For-Women.jpg

I've actually seen people use her as a reference for Christie before so It must be fate. She definitely could be Christie. She's giving me Ice queen.

I'll do a couple too :D -

:kasumi:
large.jpg

:marierose:
Dakota Fanning for sure.
dakota-fanning-by-daniel-bergeron.jpg

:lisa:
I know one of you bitches are gonna try something so I'm cutting you off at the impasse!
Anyway I was comparing Lisa's and Rihanna's faces side by side and there's such a similarity. Lisa's lips are slightly larger and her eye's are brownish red while Rihanna's are hazel but they have certain similarities
29-rihanna.w1200.h630.jpg

Jadeinchains

I think Kasumi should stay Devon Aoki

ca7cf9c3fe4e5a3b69be7da3e650fb1c.jpg

And Halle Berry would probably be a better fit for Lisa, Rihanna has kind of a baby face

Halle-Berry-Bra-Size-Wiki-Hot-Images.jpg

Ezra Miller for Rig?

eef6411bd8494c01b116c43a2a219d28--white-boys-black-and-white.jpg

Oh yeah I actually forgot about Halle Berry and she's beautiful. And yeah there's a lot of similarity's between them too. So I'd say Halle Berry or Rihanna. ( Also I like her hair in that pic. )

And I actually forgot Devon played Kasumi in the movie, I don't think she looks much like her though.

Oh and @KasumiLover69 how dare you.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I thought DOA5 did a 2yr timeskip so everyone was at least over 18 because of the game getting banned in sweden n that?

I don't think there'll be another timeskip in quite a while.

on-topic tho, these faces are all quite fitting, but hopefully changes aren't TOO drastic aha.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I thought DOA5 did a 2yr timeskip so everyone was at least over 18 because of the game getting banned in sweden n that?

I don't think there'll be another timeskip in quite a while.

on-topic tho, these faces are all quite fitting, but hopefully changes aren't TOO drastic aha.

I know that but I'm thinking that If it's going to have the actual sixth doa tournament then I doubt they'd have two in one year so I don't mean a timeskip I mean just it should be a couple of months or a year later than doa5 since wouldn't there only be one a year? Oh well I don't really mind either way I was just thinking about it.

And for the face thing I'm thinking in terms of who looks similar but also what features would be a good fit for if they went for a more realistic artstyle but even still I'd want the characters to have unique faces.

Chapstick

S'more & I'm probably done this is a bit difficult

tumblr_o22881fWFs1s8og9oo1_500.jpg

image_2%20copy.jpg

16sigrid-agren.jpg

miG0g2Yo.jpg

700.hq_.jpg

I thought I heard somewhere before he was originally based on Randy Savage

xrandy-savage-750x422.jpg.pagespeed.ic.rJVfm06uHb.jpg

7GLmEv6.jpg

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Lmao the Bayman image my anti-virus freaked out at so i had to google 'Oleg Taktarov' xDDD
thx based avast.

These are so awesome I hope TN/TecmoKoei reads this thread and takes this into consideration.

Chisa

Hitomi could work with Alex Bledel face.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co...f6f4edca1a6202f--ana-steele-gilmore-girls.jpg

Leifang could go for monolids. I would like her having even more ''meaner'' look than this model but i think people disagree with me with that.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/e4/ee/b0e4ee8dd789f6a94478542ccc78c546.jpg

Helena could rock with greek type nose like this girl.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/27385365/original.jpg

Does anyone actually have face photos of DOA males and females? I feel like males have more diversity faces than females but i need a proof. Maybe i shall took photos by myself and blend them together to see results but i don't know if it would be off topic.

Lmao the Bayman image my anti-virus freaked out at so i had to google 'Oleg Taktarov' xDDD
thx based avast.
Lol, same.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I said this in the gif and meme thread ages ago, BUT THIS GUY LOOKS a little bit LIKE BAYMAN
THATS BAYMAN.JPG
maybe it's the hair? I also saw something on DOAConfessions about Emily Kinney being Marie Rose, but I think Dakota Fanning would be better. (rip DOAConfessions)
Leon, Kasumi, Tina, Zack and Bass' actors in the DOA movie were pretty fitting, everyone else ehhhh idk

I'm so glad this is a thread on its own.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
....So this was made into it's own thread? XD
IMG_20170620_115929.jpg

I can't say I want any celebrity face swaps, DOA isn't a game that would look good imo with that unlike western games like Injustice 2. I say they stick with the faces they have now, I like how everyone pretty much looks for the most part....except Ryu, he could afford a new lower face model

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Really I thought it worked as part of the artstyle thread as a sort of spur of the moment discussion but I suppose it's more concise being it's own thread.

And Kasumi like said before this isn't so much "These are the faces they'd have In doa6" and more like celebrity's who have similar facial structures and COULD be the character If they did something like this. I like the way doa5 does the faces anyway and would be happy to see doa6 do it too just with updates obviously because I'm sure there will be improvements to graphics etc.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Uh, I'm also not that happy with actual celebrity faces in DOA. :/ None of the faces that I posted are that of a celebrity. They are unkown models, that do share very similar facial features to the recent game models though. Now Brute made it appear like I opened this thread. D:

Jadeinchains

Uh, I'm also not that happy with actual celebrity faces in DOA. :/ None of the faces that I posted are that of a celebrity. They are unkown models, that do share very similar facial features to the recent models though. Now Brute made it appear like I opened this thread. D:

No we live in the reality now where you opened this thread. And lol It started to sort of change and shape as it went on the discussion lol. I don't know about other people but I was viewing the whole thing as Looking at celebs/people etc with similar faces to the doa characters and who looks like them rather than who would model them for doa6 or something. I prefer the characters having their own individual faces as well. It makes them more unique.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Yeah it would be too weird for DOA. Maybe with newer original characters for DOA6 they could get away with it a few times, but not the current cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD