Unholdables

EDog21

I was just messing around in training mode and thought it would be cool to post any unholdables anyone finds with Tina. I found like two but will probably be editing this post a good bit if I find more.

I test all my stuff on hayate mostly.

:3::3::P:(counter hit), :6::P::P::6::K:,:3::K:,:6::6::P::+::K:(-2 on block)

:h::+::K:(counter hit),:6::P::P::P:,:8::K:(+6 on block) and a ground throw if it hits and opponent doesn't tech.

level 3 CB, :9::K:,:6::P::P::6::K:,:P::P::K:,:P::+::K:(-11 on block)

Last edited:

PacManila

Good finds dude. I'll try these out in lab after I'm done with some studies.

:h::+::K:(counter hit),:6::P::P::P:,:8::K:(+6 on block) and a ground throw if it hits and opponent doesn't tech.

Just to add, for super heavies, juggle with :P: :P: :K: instead. There were also instances when
:8::K: would whiff on Jann if I connected with :H+K: too close. Don't think it's a big concern but I just wanted to put it out there.

Here's one I found which can work as a one-guess setup on all weights except super heavies and Alpha (she techs far enough to avoid :8::K: ), as this won't work on higher stun levels:
level 1 stun, :3::3::P: or :9::K:, :6::P::P::P:, :8::K: (+7 on block)

For super heavies: level 2 or level 2 crit. stun, :3::3::P: or :9::K:, :6::P::P::P:, :8::K: (+7 on block)

Last edited:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I found 3 last night.

1. :236::P: into a wall. :P::P::P:. The 3rd :P: connects. This allows you to go into the stun game or to launch them by finishing the string with :K:.
2. Wall splat into :6::P::P::P:. Then :6::6::P::P::K:. The :K: connects. If they tech away from the wall, you get a free ground grab. If they tech backwards, then you can get another wall splat combo.
3. Air :H+P:, :7::P:. Only works if they tech to the side or if their back is to some sort of wall so they can't go backwards.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD