Unlocking stages

XAGuacha23

why would you do that now that the game is literally FREE on Steam?
because i had the cracked version since 2015, and i stumble on ur stage code and decide to update to the newer version to play ur Non-Playable stage, but i am now download the Stream and still keep the Cracked Version, because all my mod are on the Cracked Version.Let See if it will still worked.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@WAZAAAAA Do you need to update the Toolbox (stage selector mostly) for DOA5LR? tried to swap to certain stages but it comes out in nothing but all black surroundings recently.

WAZAAAAA

@WAZAAAAA Do you need to update the Toolbox (stage selector mostly) for DOA5LR? tried to swap to certain stages but it comes out in nothing but all black surroundings recently.
workin gud
7B70N9d.png

You're probably selecting stage 0 which is a 100% black one.

reminder on how to make it work:
0. make sure you have the latest ToolBox version (right now DOA5LR Steam Ver.1.10 Gust Mashup Swimwear Set), open addresses.ct > attach it to game.exe
1. tick me first
2. tick me second
3. change me (insert your stage ID)
my guess it that you don't have the latest version (Gust Mashup happened)

Btw next ToolBox version may probably be the last one since I'll try to make it auto-update itself and make it work with every game version, so no more maintenance will be necessary from my side hopefully.

Last edited:

XAGuacha23

If u going to update 1 last time, is it possible u can make an way to change character stance, like for example, Kasumi can have Rachael Stance, but keep her move set.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD