Upcoming Jacky Exhibition video

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
How's it going.

It is I! DB! But yeah enough about me!

I am making a Super Duper Fantastico Amazing Perfecto exhibition video with Jacky. You remember that Akira video with all those fancy music synchronization and all that cool stuff? Yeah that! but this time with Jacky! However...I need "You". Actually no.... ALL of you.....to give me the ideas necessary to do it.

I need a list of all the awesome/extraordinary/silly/impractical/cool/amazing/wow/wowagain/thatworks/how combos for the video that you guys think you would want in there for my music combination!

+Bonus cookies for those Alpha weight combos.

NOTE: No health bars will be displayed. It's a exhibition video to showcase Jacky and hopefully it gets tweeted by TN the same how my Akira video was tweeted.

KING JAIMY

I came up with some funny combos:

46T - 2P - 2P - 2P - 2P - 66K (lol)
Crit Burst - 2(3)P - P - 4H+K - 2P+K4 - Slide Shuffle H+K (looks so weird, XD)
Power Launcher - 44P+K 33H+K (just because you can!)
BT to the wall - 3P+K - P+KP - 1P+KPK

And synchronizing Flash Sword Kicks to the beat of the music would be cool :p

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Keep it coming King Jaimy!

It's a exhibition video so I'm making sure it goes together with the music well with no health bars included.

Also:

+Delicious Alpha combos are included (Anything dumb, hilarious, hardly been put to use.)
+Slope combos go for it! (Desert stage is cool example)
+Home/Temple breakables combos!
+Power Blow into any environmental hazards (Such as Boulder from sanctuary or Depth elevator metal piece from distance)
+Power Launcher into ceilings and open space!
+The Tiger Show wheel of fire tiger launches!
+Ball bounces from the Show
+Hot Zone into Sand bags for cancel BT from PL!
+Invisible wall combos!

If you guys could get me any 1-2 of these, I'll cross them out for further completion for Jacky!

@Nereus and others!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD