"VG Music Thread"

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The Witcher 3 had an amazing sound track. Each expansion topped the one before. Love some of the Blood and Wine tracks to death:

So dark yet beautiful and ethereal. *__* Wouldn't you agree @Jadeinchains?

Jadeinchains

Yeah its soundtrack is amazing, there's a theme that plays while I'm in Bleaclair running around and it makes me feel like I'm playing the Elder Scrolls Oblivion!

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah its soundtrack is amazing, there's a theme ythat plays while I'm in Bleaclair running around and it makes me feel like I'm playing the Elder Scrolls Oblivion!

Yes, I know exactly what you mean! XD It's just a very subdued melody but I noticed it too. Can't find it though... :/

Speaking of The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion:

Amazing soundtrack! Just listening to it I again after so many years I feel the wonder, excitement and freedom again that I experienced with this game. It was my first open world game. :)

Last edited:

Kuga

NieR Atomata OST has big chance to kick some balls with its music from what i've heard in this year E2's gameplays. That boss theme is awesome.

Jadeinchains

I was thinking of getting into the street fighter series with V, I haven't got it yet but I've been listening to some of its character themes and I can say that my favourite out of the ones I've listened to is Karin's.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Karin's theme is awesome, very fitting for her and matches her personality and style perfectly. And I never played Digimon but it's always had good battle music, I listened to the music quite a bit when I was younger

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
For the sake of other users, it's best to put the videos inside spoilers so that it doesn't lag for them. (Not saying me, but there are other users that do check the threads but it lags for some of them.) Too many links showing raw in a page may cause issues for them via browser accumulated data. You can save them by putting the spoilers while putting the videos inside. After that, they'll close one of the spoilers and open up the next one. Easy as 1 2 3.

Now as for music, I still think they should of kept Karin's trailer theme (original song is called Alarm Force by Liquid Cinema)

Some of the Armored Core OSTs also been up there as well, even from SUNRISE/REPRISES. Particularly this one starting at 1:06

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Haven't been on this thread in a while, but for those who appreciate music from Virtua Fighter 2, I just completed the looping project for the original and Saturn versions of the soundtrack. Check the description on each video in the playlist for 15-minute, 30-minute, and 1-hour download links (1-hour will be my new standard length henceforth).

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvyNOMqs2ReumbNYR5Q-UfNOVdLi0LVFK

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
For the sake of other users, it's best to put the videos inside spoilers so that it doesn't lag for them. (Not saying me, but there are other users that do check the threads but it lags for some of them.) Too many links showing raw in a page may cause issues for them via browser accumulated data. You can save them by putting the spoilers while putting the videos inside. After that, they'll close one of the spoilers and open up the next one. Easy as 1 2 3.

....Lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some tekken themes. Shattered dreams is my all time favorite, it's deep, emotional, and probably the darkest song in Tekken to date. I enjoy practicing with Lili to it since I feel it suits her.

Another favorite, Massive Stunner is another I like, I love that long winding build up at the beginning and that plays at certain sections. I get goosebumps whenever I hear this play because it captures the atmosphere of a fast paced and aggressive fight perfectly.

Last one, the song from the cemetery stage in Tekken 6. I love it since I like raw, hardcore rock music in games and it captured the darker more grimy atmosphere of the match perfectly. This suits gothic lili and Vampire Anna very well. I love how after the mellow part plays the drums and instruments start playing more intensively.

Not a Tekken song, this is the DOA track that plays in the Flow stage where the Raft breaks on the side of the waterfall. Idk why but I love it alot, I use it as my training theme. Something about it keeps me motivated to keep training.

Last edited:

Nikotsumi

I really like the beggining part of that Flow (raft broken) theme. I remember I was looking for it when DOA5 was released but I couldn't find it xD
My favorite Tekken theme is :
Also, the other day I bothered finishing FFIII and I was amazed when I heard this (considering I don't like old FFs' themes much) :
Themes from some of the Tales games I've played that I really like :
It's really a shame that this one plays only a few times in the game c.c

Hazard

Standard Donor
Some of the Armored Core OSTs also been up there as well, even from SUNRISE/REPRISES.

This man has good taste. AC has a lot of great tracks IMO, especially in the 3rd Gen - 4th Gen.

An actual remix to a song from fA, which fit perfectly if you played both games.

One game that many people sleep on, but has an amazing OST.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Here's one more Tekken one, it's from Tekken 6 when you're in SC mode and you have to survive that one wave of enemies in Azazel's chamber down the corridor to fight him, but you have to fight Kazuya before you enter. I like the OST because it basically tells you that you made it to the end and you can't give up now.

I love the thumbnail, mostly because Lili is on the front, and because it's amazing seeing nearly all the tekken characters up to that point..sigh, I'm gonna miss all of them when the series ends, especially Lili. :-(

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I really honestly did not see that post above mine at all so my bad.

Ah don't sweat it. I did the same thing within the first few pages and heard there are users who go on the site on the phone with a few that lags up on them. Spoilers hides the image link video due to phone users, without spoilers they are forced to load the entire thing along with the links which causes slowdowns.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I thought I'd post some of my favorite game music from over the years since It would be impossible to list all of them :), This is going to be a weird mash up of lots of types from different games. :)

Also I haven't checked the whole thread so sorry In advance If any of these have been posted before.

*Dies of nostalgia*

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD