Media Vigoorian Videos

synce

People probabably dropped her because she's yucky now. I tried picking her back up recently and she seems way too weak for someone so slow. She's still great in tag but yeah, some general buffs would be nice.

That said, I'd love to be proven wrong about Rachel's suckiness. Is there any recent footage of high level Rachel play?

Klts3

I gotta admit, for me Rachel is near to low tier. But I love playing with this girl and I guess I'll never drop her, unlike a lot of players. I know some people who still play her (unfortunately most of them really don't know Rachels strengths and just spam like crazy). I see plenty of changes she needs, but I guess we have to wait for DOA6 as I don't believe TN will buff her in 5.

CFW

I never cared about tiers at all I still play Rachel, I just don't have internet strong enough to play online.

If she's low tier, idc.

Kayin Amoh

Top tier in awesome, mid to low tier as far as general effectiveness goes.

Hoping they really give her an overhaul for 6 - much as I love Rachel, she does feel like she's cobbled together from Spartan's leftovers from a gameplay standpoint. I seriously hope her and Momiji get the care they deserve in the next game. They're from Ninja Gaiden after all, and should be the raddest of the rad in all ways.

Pictured Mind

I don't know what you're all talking about. She's a great character.

She is pretty fast compared to other super heavies. She has a solid stun game. She has a standing and crouching OH. Her environmental game is great (especially with the air throw, that also does extra floor damage on certain stages), and she has MAD damage output.

You can't try to convince me this character "lacks" anything except for her stupid stomp that didn't make sense to begin with.

Shiranui

Not really sure how high or low tier Rachel is, but is not easy win using her. I can win easier with Momiji because of her good pressure and speed or with Hayabusa because his good spacing and his Ongyoin tricks.
Rachel is about grabs, and holds and mixups and well, for me is not easy achieve victories.
But i don't give up on her, and sometimes I have fun in Tag team with Momiji or Hayabusa as companions

Shiranui

I have to post this here.
Never played DOA4 before and probably many of you already knew that, but guess who is playing the role of a prostitute in DOA4 Christie's ending O___O

Shiranui

Well, I'm sure she is not such thing. But TN used Rachel NG model for in this movie, I guess it's suposed is not her

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD