Wall of Shame

The HuBBs

I had to clean up here. Massive thread derailment. Guys please take your issues with each other to the PM system.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Mashing that RB, whatever that's default assigned to. Game is cheap, if only you could break throws.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
The great part is, RB is assigned to A+B by default. That's not a throw. He was using control type C and failed to even realize it, yet acted with a teenage superiority complex.

OP updated with some more salt.

I'll see if i can't fish out some more rage tomorrow.

LondonLust

On 5/19/2012 at 7:51 PM
ILEXTHEFLAME wrote:
u can run n hide wit yo bitch azz but we gone still fuk yo record up COWARD HAHAHAHAHA

He quit on me, btw.

On 5/31/2012 at 10:00 PM
Aaron8956 wrote:
thats rigt get out of here cog asshole

I asked him what "cog" means and he said "shut the fuck up go back to kindergarden"
To this day I still do not know what cog means.

On 6/14/2012 at 3:08 PM
lockupyakidz wrote:
fuck mileena op piece of shit character

Mileena is mid-tier.

LunaKage

I haven't gotten any ragemail in a long time, but during my first year of playing BB I got this little gem:
"You only beat me cuz you played like a bitch"

Which I still don't understand, how does one play like a bitch?

d3v

Old FGC joke.
12952253427052.jpg

Allan Paris

Hmm, never heard of this 'Old FGC Joke'. Your 'joke' may have been a bit funnier if setup differently, to me.

How you setup your joke though, blatantly saying that 'niggers' only play Marvel, I'm not really feeling that. I think you should go back to drawing board with that one.

But that's me. If you get laughs else where setting that 'joke' up verbatim, wow.

LunaKage

Eh, you'd be surprised how many laughs that would actually get in a few communities.

What I think is really sad though is how they point out that "Virtua Fighter Players don't exist" but DOA isn't even on the list.

d3v

Eh, you'd be surprised how many laughs that would actually get in a few communities.

What I think is really sad though is how they point out that "Virtua Fighter Players don't exist" but DOA isn't even on the list.
This was made in 2009, by that time, DOA4 had mostly been forgotten, but the other games had just gotten recent releases, including Virtua Fighter which had VF5R.

Allan Paris

I probably should have rephrased that as "old SRK joke."

Indeed.

Sidenote: I suck at this game now, my reaction to things are a super non-factor. I still managed to get these out of few people. It's going to be worse when I start back up with the game again, not with 4 of course.

hatemail12-1.jpg

Roughly 30 minutes into playing a few matches online (DOA4). Played 1 match with him: I played Hitomi he played Chrisite. The fight consisted of Hitomi's 6F+P and 6K followed by it. Literally baffled him to the point to send me this.

hatemail13.jpg

He asked to play me 1 match. Then I guess he poured his heart out with Gen Fu. I played with Ayane, aimlessly. He actually won and sent me this. I guess I was suppose to go all out???

hatemail14.jpg

This guy actually got creative and sent me a voice mail, after 2 matches. He said, "Fucking trash, how dare you." He played a few more times only to quit out before he lost and then return back just to do it all over again. He finally got the hint, he wasn't winning and left for good.

Skilletor

lol. I met this guy online. He had this ridiculous Voldo outfit with a huge dick shaped thing on it, so I assumed he didn't know what he was doing. I beat him using 66b with natsu. He sends me a message about how I think I'm so good, and then he challenges me to a set. So he uses Ivy this time, beats me two games. I beat him the next game and he drops before I can kill him.

Now he's sending me essays talking about how scrubby I am, how much better Ivy used to be. lol.

So funny.

photo-3.jpg

Others from him:

while oki being - 30? as well as the 8wr input move delays 22_88B etc, and cant jump half times? not to mention how fuckin linear ivy became with weak ass dmg and whiffs

if only u met me on sc1-4 offline woof but no now im an underdog who broke a controller over ivy's ridiculous iCS input i was flashing hot the weeks when this game came out but even iCS easy to grab break like HOW BS THIS GAME IS i >barely< play it bcuz

magically i can easily lose & get CH on if i even move a muscle and have no choice but to cockblock cuz magically ivys frame aint as fast as sum1 like natsu so yep w/e this is sooo balanced i think im bout to jizz in my mouf cuz this game is GOODDD oh yea

At this point I said:

Y U MAD THO?

u dnt wanna accept the truth oh cuz u know its *** like u who hate ivy as much as this new **** director does n wooof i was so known n good for my ivy 1 of d best i was safe n would constant jfs but even online i cant jf for shit cuz u scrubs from those

*** ass 2d fighters especially kof and sf etc u ppl RUINED the large competitive popularity of sc that we wont hav another sc sold 300k while sciv sold 2.5M woooooo thx ALOT ***** u blocked im nt gonna read stupid fuck blocked

LOL!

Edited for slurs.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD