Wall of Shame

ScattereDreams

HATER3.png

^ This guy is Pei Mei. He gets mad salty when he loses, I don't know what's his deal.

hater2.png

I took this as a compliment, but then I caught this guy in a lobby shit talking, calling me trash and a fake. Like is it that hard to acknowledge someone for being good. I don't have beef with players until they start shit with me >.>

Hater1.png

This idiot seems to believe Eliot is broken in DOA4 >.<!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
@ Sector: I can't say much for the first two, but give Max536Drago some time. The kid can get frustrated sometimes, and felt the same way about my Christie after a while. But eventually, he acknowledged his own mistakes. We've been cool since then.

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
I've played PeiMei a few times (Arnell and I discussed him in another thread. He's a good guy, until he loses. Then it's non-stop bitching and moaning.

I oughtta start saving my messages instead of deleting them.....

RoboJoe

I feel disappointed that I never get any hatemail from fighting games, only disconnects. When I used to play Halo, I had mountains of hate piled on me, butI was a dick in all sorts of ways so I'm not surprised. Good times.

Master Legend

thats pretty bad get over it its a game win or lose so wat like wat matters most is havn fun and enjoyn the game

i get hatemail at least once a day from playn doa smh

loralei

Eh, you'd be surprised how many laughs that would actually get in a few communities.

What I think is really sad though is how they point out that "Virtua Fighter Players don't exist" but DOA isn't even on the list.
My thoughts exactly, but I'd rather not know what DoA would come across as to them. ><

Darth Lotonic X

You know, I never run into anyone like this anymore and that makes me sad. The best I get is someone downhumping me in Gears.

Maybe I'll get some good hatemail when I get back into Doa.

AegisOrnus

I've fought D4RTH and ended up with something after every match we've ever played. He let me have it countless times after losing to him (which makes no fucking sense to me). You should've seen the shit he sent me after I beat him the first time. Talk about the dick of dicks.

The dude would even enter lobbies and tell me to get my sorry ass the fuck out because he didn't want to waste time having to eventually play me..

Goro Hazuki

I don't understand why people send these messages. I got my ass handed to me first when I started to play VF5FS (I have been away from FGs for a while and I was just getting back into them), and the worst thing I would say was "Great game *smiley face*).

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I don't even talk to people when I play them online(unless it's with friends) and it's hilarious when people have the nerve to go through the trouble of sending hate mail. I had my fair on SF2HD/SF4/SSF4. This topic is hilarious. I would definitely post up if I get anything.

Vanity Assassin

I don't even talk to people when I play them online(unless it's with friends) and it's hilarious when people have the nerve to go through the trouble of sending hate mail. I had my fair on SF2HD/SF4/SSF4. This topic is hilarious. I would definitely post up if I get anything.

I am the same way, every time I beat someone, I get the message are you a girl? and I respond with yes what guy has a gt as Hot Pink Vanity or named Kristin? then they respond with your a bitch and every other insult lol, it just makes me smirk

ILYA✰

Got 2mails today and the other one was something like 'you're a mean person'.... Dont know what they were referring to. Oh yeah i beat them so :B

Tokkosho

im a little disappointed. ive only got one hate message, and it wasn't a very satisfying one
"weaponized lag, awesome"- lagless fight
i make ppl rage in lobbies, but not much mail. im mostly getting "GGs" or "nice mila" and im just like... dafuq is this?

d3v

You can always check out GameFAQs. Although most of the lulzworthy stuff is from a couple of die hard DOA4 scrubs who don't like combos and prefer "mind games." Especially funny when one of them is an obvious troll account targeting grap3.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD