Wall of Shame

ThisLateGamer

Standard Donor
Sounds like the type of people I dealt with a few years ago.
That guy is rude to everyone. No respect for anyone. I only won one match after a couple of losses. Then, I spectated to really see how he plays. I was gonna say good game because he really had a good Brad. All that changed when he started trash talking and spamming Alpha 152 to other players. I immediately blocked from every website possible. I really do not want to hear from that guy again. And I dare say it; If he still being an ass, he's about to turn into the next You-Know-Who.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
He's always been cool with me and say's "GGs" win, lose, or draw so I haven't experienced any rude behavior, but only Nestor just being Nestor.
I overlooked this...

Anybody suspect if his account got hacked or if he played any differently on PSN? I can't believe he'd change that radically within a year.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I overlooked this...

Anybody suspect if his account got hacked or if he played any differently on PSN? I can't believe he'd change that radically within a year.
Nope, it was definitely him. Arrogance, trolling low level players, and excessive pride in one's ability with a character can really change even the most humble players when it goes to your head

Chapstick

I overlooked this...

Look at his last string of statuses here, he wasn't hacked on psn.

Anyway idk if maybe something happened in his personal life that may have done that to him but it's a possibility

What is it about PS3 clans that make online players such assholes? I created a lobby and this person HGO-Sakuro joined and used Kasumi the first game. I used Ein and beat him 3-0. Second match he uses Hayate and spams the same low profile unsafe mid kick (I forget the notation for that sorry guys) and other scrubby Hayate online stuff. I wasn't really trying but he kept overkilling me then immediately left the lobby right after he won. LOL this happens to me with literally EVERY online clan in this game, why are clan members so rude for? I don't know them and I never disrespect them I just play to my abilities and say ggs win or lose unless its laggy then I'll probably complain about that. Anyone on PS3 tonight and want to play a few friendly competitive sets?

I think it's more clans in general than "PS3 clans." Never met a clan I liked.
It just baffles me how rude as hell they are. Sorry but fuck a clan. This is part of the reason why I prefer to make friends and try and get offline games in, even if that means going to peoples houses or inviting some friendly players to my place so we can get some games in

Awesmic

Standard Donor
What is it about PS3 clans that make online players such assholes?
It isn't saying much, but I'm in a clan. But I'm not an asshole.

If anything, people assume that I'm one because I choose not to use a mic or text chat.

Either way, I'm sorry you had to go through with what you did.

Anyone on PS3 tonight and want to play a few friendly competitive sets?
I can't get on because my roommates still ain't back from out of town with the TV.

It isn't saying much, but I'm in a clan. But I'm not an asshole.

If anything, people assume that I'm one because I choose not to use a mic or text chat.

Either way, I'm sorry you had to go through with what you did.

Hey Awesmic. This is random_hero we played a couple matches before, I used to get so salty at how good your Christie is. If I said anything from my saltiness then I apologize for that man. Ggs man and let's play whenever you do get the chance, I need Christie matchup experience
I can't get on because my roommates still ain't back from out of town with the TV.

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
(So iNeedThemRims and Random_hero88 were one and the same person...)

Didn't know you were using two accounts. Feeling's mutual, and I recommend pepper.

Really bad game to this scrubby Jann Lee named darkdesign. He Overkills a lot and then runs from you on ranked and refuse to rematch after he mashed his way to a win. I see why people barely play online in this game smfh

Metalraptor

Looking at some of the comments people make online, reminds me of when multiplayer meant 'the person sitting next to you', who would probably pulverize you before ejecting you from their room, if you were to say anything negative about their play technique. ^_^;

Looking at some of the comments people make online, reminds me of when multiplayer meant 'the person sitting next to you', who would probably pulverize you before ejecting you from their room, if you were to say anything negative about their play technique. ^_^;
I wouldn't say negative per say. But blatant disrespect?? Nah man

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You guys need to run into Jyakotu online these days. I've been having a field day with the guy and even better if he's on mic.

-Jyakotu rants about how much he hates Hajin and why he likes Tekken better-

-He finishes ranting about Hajin after 2 games-

Jyakotu: Omg this online lag really?? I cant space with Ayane in the lag right now lmao ok.

Jyakotu: K, dangerzone off my list when I get back.

Jyakotu: Um are you going to say something?

DestructionBomb: Er...hey there?

Jyakotu: Wow rude much, this is why I don't like you Dbomb.

Me:
15782276_1540822105946759_1435926669_n.jpg

The Spine

You guys need to run into Jyakotu online these days. I've been having a field day with the guy and even better if he's on mic.

-Jyakotu rants about how much he hates Hajin and why he likes Tekken better-

-He finishes ranting about Hajin after 2 games-

Jyakotu: Omg this online lag really?? I cant space with Ayane in the lag right now lmao ok.

Jyakotu: K, dangerzone off my list when I get back.

Jyakotu: Um are you going to say something?

DestructionBomb: Er...hey there?

Jyakotu: Wow rude much, this is why I don't like you Dbomb.

Me:
15782276_1540822105946759_1435926669_n.jpg
He didn't know me when I ran into him, but he wasn't that bad. He CH'd me out of a -14 move on his part, but it's totally fine. I'm not upset losing to pressing buttons after a blocked drill kick. It's whatever I guess.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've played him once in Dimensions, like Spine said, he's not a bad player but he tries to imitate hajin too much with all that extra spinning which in his case is just for show unlike Hajin who actually has a game plan...I was kind of disappointed that I lost our 2-3 set when it was his ayane vs. my Kasumi @ XD. I haven't actually played him on PS4 yet and sometimes I'm tempted to ask him if he wants to play but based off the BS I see him type on Twitch and what I hear from you guys, it's pointless. He said Kasumi had "great range" and told me to "get tf outta here" when I tried to tell him that wasn't true and that naotora was a zoner...ugh, fucker. He'd probably badmouth me anyway if I did play with him.

Screenshot_2016-12-26-18-50-51.png

Geee...I wonder why Jyakotu. -_-

The Spine

I've played him once in Dimensions, like Spine said, he's not a bad player but he tries to imitate hajin too much with all that extra spinning which in his case is just for show unlike Hajin who actually has a game plan...I was kind of disappointed that I lost our 2-3 set when it was his ayane vs. my Kasumi @ XD. I haven't actually played him on PS4 yet and sometimes I'm tempted to ask him if he wants to play but based off the BS I see him type on Twitch and what I hear from you guys, it's pointless. He said Kasumi had "great range" and told me to "get tf outta here" when I tried to tell him that wasn't true and that naotora was a zoner...ugh, fucker. He'd probably badmouth me anyway if I did play with him.

View attachment 22319
Geee...I wonder why Jyakotu. -_-
Excuse me, but I never specified. He's not that bad of a person. As a player, well, let's just say he has DoA online as his coach.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD