Wall of Shame

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Excuse me, but I never specified. He's not that bad of a person. As a player, well, let's just say he has DoA online as his coach.
I've watched him play since I look at his videos from time to time...I don't get that excited feeling I get from his videos like I do with say rendering star's, DB's, Panic, etc. He also strangely gets a lot of dislikes 0_o

The Spine

I've watched him play since I look at his videos from time to time...I don't get that excited feeling I get from his videos like I do with say rendering star's, DB's, Panic, etc. He also strangely gets a lot of dislikes 0_o
I've played him. He sucks. He sucks more than I do. That's a real statement. He's the type of guy who doesn't want Naotora to be deleted.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
He's the type of guy who doesn't want Naotora to be deleted.
Exsqueeze me?? XD I don't want her deleted either, although I considered dropping her since he uses her and he gave Kyo a free win....and he didn't even know the match up. /:-/
He's a bad person not gonna sugarcoat it

@KasumiLover69 literally wtf @your avatar
I swear, Iggy wasn't kidding when she said "The whole world is watchin' and the paparazzi is flockin' -_-

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
A bit surprised. Whenever I join a lobby he just happens to be there except it goes quite negative immediately. Might be a rare situation for you guys but apparently whenever I join he immediately feels like the whole world went apocalyptic and full of sigh.

I mean, Leon does fuck shit up though.

Chapstick

A bit surprised. Whenever I join a lobby he just happens to be there except it goes quite negative immediately. Might be a rare situation for you guys but apparently whenever I join he immediately feels like the whole world went apocalyptic and full of sigh.

I mean, Leon does fuck shit up though.
Try using a sub account. Also I'm surprised you see him that much, I see him like once every few months

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Try using a sub account. Also I'm surprised you see him that much, I see him like once every few months

Yeah, it's been recent from before but it's mostly because of R2Pichu (cool person) who drops invites once in a blue, I just happen to join and he just happens to be there at certain cases since they actually met in real life (this was awhile ago however since I haven't been on as much). Though the one day after I returned from NEC and family dinner, I went on DOA later that night and he joined the lobby while that happened up there.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, it's been recent from before but it's mostly because of R2Pichu (cool person) who drops invites once in a blue, I just happen to join and he just happens to be there at certain cases since they actually met in real life (this was awhile ago however since I haven't been on as much). Though the one day after I returned from NEC and family dinner, I went on DOA later that night and he joined the lobby while that happened up there.
OK if he hates you so much, why tf does he join your lobby? XD His logic is jacked up, I wouldn't willingly join the lobby of someone I hated

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
OK if he hates you so much, why tf does he join your lobby? XD His logic is jacked up, I wouldn't willingly join the lobby of someone I hated

There are times where he joins just to spectate and pretty much talk about why Tekken has the greatest community in the world with someone in chat or on mic or whatever the case may be.

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Hey, I've only had one interaction with him. If quite a few people are saying he is, then I guess he really isn't that great.

He constantly tried to ridicule me for maining Bankotsubo and said that I should "be grateful" that my character was replaced.

He's scum.

Jyakotu is the Hero Doa doesn't need and doesn't deserve.

Hey. Without him, we wouldn't have the distinction of being the only game to ever have a tournament set delayed on stream for a costume.

Argentus

Looking at some of the comments people make online, reminds me of when multiplayer meant 'the person sitting next to you', who would probably pulverize you before ejecting you from their room, if you were to say anything negative about their play technique. ^_^;
that's why I laugh when it gets pointed out to them.

"ya know if you said that in real life you'd get your ass kicked right"? And they don't believe me, replying "people dont' act like that".

Normally, no, but when you act like an asshole as much as you do? It's a knee jerk reaction to knock your dumbass out.

or strangle you with the controller wire.

Back before everything was wireless.

Now i'm thinking going wireless was just a safety precaution.
You guys need to run into Jyakotu online these days. I've been having a field day with the guy and even better if he's on mic.

-Jyakotu rants about how much he hates Hajin and why he likes Tekken better-

-He finishes ranting about Hajin after 2 games-

Jyakotu: Omg this online lag really?? I cant space with Ayane in the lag right now lmao ok.

Jyakotu: K, dangerzone off my list when I get back.

Jyakotu: Um are you going to say something?

DestructionBomb: Er...hey there?

Jyakotu: Wow rude much, this is why I don't like you Dbomb.

Me:
15782276_1540822105946759_1435926669_n.jpg

oddly enough I don't recall having a bad experience with him.

Chapstick

He constantly tried to ridicule me for maining Bankotsubo and said that I should "be grateful" that my character was replaced.

He's scum.
I remember that, I got so angry when he said that to you. Especially because he had just been throwing the biggest temper tantrum in the casual thread saying he'd drop DOA instantly if Banko returned when it looked like that was going to happen and then when Nyotengu was shown he did a complete 180 saying "jk guys I was never going to quit DOA (:"

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
^ Yeah, I remember that too.

Apparently he still lurks these forums for some reason and saw these comments lol. @KasumiLover69 says he was challenged by him because of it.
Yes he did, I wake up literally at 7-8 this morning and as I'm on FSD looking at the latest posts, I get a Twitter DM...I thought it was either Grunt or one of those annoying Promo messages you get for following certain users but I open my notifications and I see his profile pic. He says he saw what I said about him and says have we ever fought, I answer no and I was gonna mute him since I was kinda shocked he was still snooping around and I didn't wanna put up with whatever insults he was gonna bombard me with but actually...he wasn't mad, he just said we should fight sometime, and I said sure, sometime tomorrow...I wasn't honestly planning on being online tomorrow, my GB is running low and I was gonna wait to register my PS+ card till whenever I had a fresh GB Hotspot data, but mama didn't raise a coward, plus I love fighting XD, so our "showdown" is sometime tomorrow whenever he sends an invite.

I guess he didn't bite my head off since in comparison to what some of you guys have said, my comments were a lot more tame, plus I'm an innocent 18 year old. All I'm gonna say is there better not be lag, he better not insult me and he better not pull anything, I just wanna get these fights over with so I can go back to FFXV and KOFXIV until my GB is refreshed. I'm not even scared, after fighting Hajin, Render, Panic, DB, Giannola, Rikuto, Shazz, Hubbs, an unknown/anonymous Ryu player, Gruff, Blackburry etc., you learn not to be nervous and just give it your all. XD If I lose, then oh the fuck well, but I don't plan on making it easy for him to beat me either if that's what he intends to do.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD