Wall of Shame

Bacaww

I see this alot but just because you know frames doesnt mean youre good at the game lol also "virginknight jr" made my day

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20180609_143144.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180609_143144.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 278

LadyJadeAssassin

LMFAO, This is so tragic. i don’t know why you decide to put this up there like, you’re laggy. period.
View attachment 23583 View attachment 23584 was playing a random ranked match against a guy called "hopeless divinity" . guy beat me first time in ryu VS lisa match . i got warmed up and took the W next time and this ensues lol . i know im a non-US player so i don't get the "MIRACULOUS DOA 5 bar" connection but for guy who spams buttons on wake up , this dude barked a lot of shit lol . i don't make it a point to roast ppl cause hell i can be at the other end too but this gets too annoying sometimes.[/Q
View attachment 23583 View attachment 23584 was playing a random ranked match against a guy called "hopeless divinity" . guy beat me first time in ryu VS lisa match . i got warmed up and took the W next time and this ensues lol . i know im a non-US player so i don't get the "MIRACULOUS DOA 5 bar" connection but for guy who spams buttons on wake up , this dude barked a lot of shit lol . i don't make it a point to roast ppl cause hell i can be at the other end too but this gets too annoying sometimes.
j

Tenro

almost one year away from this place and the first notification after logging in i get is from this thread lol . and for a post i made god knows when.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk if this is the right place to put this but if you can please report this PSN account for bullying:

PS_Messages_20181219_114628.png

Someone in my friend's list who plays Tekken has been getting picked on and harrassed by this 30 year old player(s) and he's had to make 2-3 new PSN accounts and YT channels because each time the same player(s) do stuff like this and it's really hurting him and I don't like stuff like this. So if you can please report this account please so they can shut it down and hopefully find out who's doing this to him(this is a screenshot of the latest account they made to bully him).

These bottom two are the source accounts that's been messing with him as well so if you can report them too:
PS_Messages_20181219_120916.png
PS_Messages_20181219_120923.png

The third is "Requjisan"

Last edited:

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
i think there is is feature to make your account private aswell so you can set it so only friends are able to message you or see you.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
i think there is is feature to make your account private aswell so you can set it so only friends are able to message you or see you.
I don't think that works when it comes to friends harassing you in ingame lobbies and making accounts mocking you or your disabilities and such, this doesn't pertain to messages soley since he's also sent me screenshots of these same people making accounts and joining his lobbies while he streams to mock and bully him

He said he's reported them but their account is still up so I just brought it here too so that if anyone's kind enough to report them they can have their accounts punished. It's not just a simple situation where he can just make his messages private and it'll stop. They need their accounts taken away so their toxic behavior can stop permanently

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Why is this a discussion in the wall of shame? If he’s getting straight up harassed I don’t think it should be a discussion on this forum. Requesting a mass report because of a friend being “bullied” is also something that shouldn’t be discussed here.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD