Wall of Shame

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I'm starting this up, because every site should have a thread for when people their lose heads and turn into salty rage monsters. I will be playing online a bit more often and saying absolutely nothing. No trolling, no flaming, in fact probably not even any responding, just taking the quotes of messages people send me after matches and placing them up here to show the world how far humanity has evolved since the invention of the internet.

Feel free to add your own. Remember, absolutely no text/voice provoking is allowed prior to rage quote. It has to come straight from the heart, people.

On 1/9/2012 at 1:15 AM

D4RTHLORD wrote:
laging pce of shit , you garbage

On 1/9/2012 at 1:25 AM

D4RTHLORD wrote:
You fucking garbage getting lucky cause its lagging bad

On 1/14/2012 at 9:15 AM

XBaCco wrote:
without lag i woudl escape to all ur combo throw and without lag i woudl move afstwer backward and forward after u wake up and punish u

On 1/14/2012 at 9:39 AM

XBaCco wrote:
u have maybe mro eskill to use with mbayman than with bass thats' why u win so much. if i change character i kick ur ass. just i like to play with bass :) i hope u can play with other character also.

At this point I drop bayman and start alternating between leon and genfu.

On 1/14/2012 at 9:45 AM

XBaCco wrote:
play ur best character and dont' spam combo troght cuase in offlien game i woudl alwasy escape and let's se i can kick ur asss. try.

On 1/14/2012 at 9:52 AM

XBaCco wrote:
we lag too much i can't beat u hard laike i can..

On 1/14/2012 at 10:11 AM

vSixPathsOfPain wrote:

You are so fucking shit maybe you should go into fucking sparring since you do the same fucking move literally every time and grabbing like a little bitch you fucking fake SS. Go kill yourself.

On 2/20/2012 at 11:43 AM
Playerlos458 wrote:
ur added to my bio XD

On 2/20/2012 at 11:46 AM
Playerlos458 wrote:
i know right spam on bro

This is his bio

Bio:
Hi i play Maxi well. I am a MAXI MASTER . i love a good challange on my way to master Xiba MAINS: Maxi,Xiba,Lexia most of the top players on leadeboards all of them are bad Maxi is mid tier NOOB LIST:Firecaliburkid,CATGIRL,iamlegendsc5,zeroelopez,Dustbuster360gf,Reagents,murderwood icychains,rikuto

Clearly, he is an awesome player.

On 2/21/2012 at 6:57 AM
NicotineZNinJa wrote:
what a fucking newb

On 2/21/2012 at 6:59 AM
NicotineZNinJa wrote:
you can spam grabs soooooo pro lol fuckin scrub get your rank up

On 2/21/2012 at 7:01 AM
NicotineZNinJa wrote:
you can just keep spamming RB and feel like you have skill fag boy.

On 2/21/2012 at 7:04 AM
NicotineZNinJa wrote:
rb right bumper idiot

Why stop at just talking shit?

coffee2.png

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
In order to compete with RQ.com, I demand you take pictures of these (you could take screens from xbox.com btw). Just for verification.

One time I went into a random room, didn't talk or anything. Just won like four matches in a row hardly trying. I decided to leave after playing everyone once or twice. As I left I got a message "Could you please leave?", in which I responded in Japanese text '[Sure, no problem. Thanks for the games.]' and received a follow-up message with "WTF?". Not really "Wall of Shame" but found it funny.

Relius Starkiller

Last night in VF5

After Landing an F5 with Wolf Hawkfield

JR "Koomp, I think you should retire."

Koompbala "I think you're right. I'm not good at anything and you'll always be better than me at everything."

This is, verbatim, what Koompbala said - everyone please send the big guy a nice, encouraging message over XBL so I don't
end up having one less tackling dummy in VF5.

Relius Starkiller

Aww man, heres another one.

After making Accurate look like a joke in DOA4.

RS " Accurate, I think you should stick to eating boogers."

Accurate "I like eating boogers Julius - post that on freestepdodge!"

And here we are.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I love it Rikuto. You should take screens next time though even if it's just off of the Xbox website. I think I prefer to see a screen of the saltiness.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
sixpaths was audio so i had to make a transcript anyway, but i might do that for others.

Allan Paris

I am very familiar with XBaCco, LMAO! He still hasn't changed in the past few years, hahaha.

I was sent this after going on a 21 game winning streak, in a 6 man lobby (not including me), and I decided to leave.

Hatemail_2012.jpg

Relius Starkiller

Whats the over under on most of these guys being under the legal driving age?

Jesus, I remember some of the crazy shit I used to send people in MechAssualt.

Everybody was a bitch and a mother fucker. . .

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD