Wanted Guest Characters

Argentus

As opposed to simply wanting Tengu, Raidou, Irene, Nicole, etc, I think we should have a thread to say who we would want as a guest fighter. First up for me, I suggest Kurenai, the Red Ninja. her style could be focused around traditional ninja tricks, seduction, and tools, as opposed to the magick and teleportation of the other Ninjas.
red-ninja-end-of-honor-red-ninja-end-of-honor-9917741-1024-768.jpg
Next up, Ken Ogawa of Ninja Blade. AAs in his own game, his moves could be DMC like stylish moves, with superspeed evasion counters with vibrantly colored afterimages, surfing and breakdancing grapples and high flying maneuvers (think "megaton izuna").
ninja-blade-ken-ogawa.jpg
Ninja%20Blade%20-%204.jpg
I would suggest Raiden, but that would be completely overpowered.

ManekiNeko

Juliet Starling
5579bc45.jpg

Uses her pom-poms and acrobatic moves for standard attacks.
Only uses her chainsaw for holds/throws/power blow/cliffhanger with the exception of one slow unblockable.
Can throw nick as a low damage taunt.
Already has a load of outfits.
Panty shots a plenty.

This is the answer to the $64,000 question.

ManekiNeko

Ecco is an iconic Sega fighter and puzzle solver under the sea so I don't know what you mean. :rolleyes:

If I had to pick another I'd say Bob/Slim Bob from Tekken:

19_ttt2dlc03.jpg

untitle.JPG

If we're going to borrow something from a boring game like Tekken, let's take one of the two characters that are worth saving..

asuka_kazama_by_niku4186-d61grbg.png

David Gregg

I'd rather have Bryan Fury or that new vampire girl.
Daisy.

I'm actually interested in that new vampire Eliza (don't have a PS3 tho. :() Also I'm down with Daisy (I've wanted her in smash since melee). Maybe give her a more sporty fighting style than Peach that way ppl won't keep whining "They'll be too similar".

images

Argentus

I'm actually interested in that new vampire Eliza (don't have a PS3 tho. :() Also I'm down with Daisy (I've wanted her in smash since melee). Maybe give her a more sporty fighting style than Peach that way ppl won't keep whining "They'll be too similar".

images
looks like a fuller figure than peach anyway. c1, soccer outfit. c2, motorcycle catsuit from mariokart. c3 a miniskirt version of her princess dress.

Aspect

Ok, I want Goku. Just regular Goku is fine or even when near death because he'd still be too powerful. More realistically I would want Litchi from Blazblue, would fit in perfectly with the rest of the cast and her kicks are awesome.
BBCS_(Litchi_6C).png

Argentus

Ok, I want Goku. Just regular Goku is fine or even when near death because he'd still be too powerful. More realistically I would want Litchi from Blazblue, would fit in perfectly with the rest of the cast and her kicks are awesome.
BBCS_(Litchi_6C).png
If a BB character, I'd want Makoto Nanaya.
Makoto_Nanaya_(Story_Mode_Illustration,_1).png
She's like a ninja boxer! so awesome.

Last edited:

Argentus

images
Second thought for smash bros. just change her hair to boyish short, either tomboy messy, or a pixie cut. tthat'd solve a LOT of issues with her being a twin of peach. make her sporty with short hair.

Aspect

That works as well. I assume tonfa's are kinda weaponized punches in a sense. The tail and ears though, would be hilariously distracting. She might be even better endowed or on par with Ayane and Tina too!
If a BB character, I'd want Makoto Nanaya.
Makoto_Nanaya_(Story_Mode_Illustration,_1).png
She's like a ninja boxer! so awesome.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD