Warriors All-Stars

Tyaren

Standard Donor
From TGS, not sure what kind of game it is...

It's clearly their very own crossover Musou game. They made it for Zelda, for Dragon Quest, for Beserk (probably a couple of others). It was a only a question of time that they made a Musou crossover of their own franchises. ;)

ShinobiGuy

So not a new fighting game in the style of Marvel vs Konami :-( Didn't know that this was a thing actually. Thanks for the enlightenment :cool:

Number 13

Get more of the Gust characters and you got my purchase. Bonus points for getting Toukidan here too. Might as well bring back Sterk if Atelier is coming back to the genre.

Hayabusiness

Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually the first itineration of a Musou game does not have many characters. They start adding more with DLC and expansions.
So I think non-ninja DOA characters are very much a possibility, only not when the game releases.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want Naotora and Liu Shan in:
Dynasty-Warriors-8-liushan_001.jpg

Wait, is he even Musou? Are both samurai warriors and Dynasty warriors in this?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they wouldn't do that. XD If they do go and get some guests from DOA, I can see the ninjas or even Ayane joining since she seems to be a popular crossover candidate...I still kick myself knowing that she took Kasumi's place in SKEV. ~_~

EDIT: I just read Kasumi and Ryu are already in, hehe my bad. XD

Sotherius

Let's be honest, most doa characters wouldn't have the moveset available to fight hordes of enemies.

Like, we have the ninjas.
and rachel, that is a ninja gaiden character....

and what else? maybe christie and bayman since those are characters that use guns...

Argentus

Let's be honest, most doa characters wouldn't have the moveset available to fight hordes of enemies.

Like, we have the ninjas.
and rachel, that is a ninja gaiden character....

and what else? maybe christie and bayman since those are characters that use guns...

Leon easily could. I could see his arm grenade decimating waves like a bfs swing. Let him use enemy bodies as weapons XD

Zack could as well due to his high speed kicking style. Same deal as naotara.

Christie is actually one of the worse options I think. She's like the Wei assassin in DW in that her moves are geared for single targets so shed be great against bosses but bad against mobs.

Bayman could use grenades and knives.

Mila could too.

Gen fu, jann Lee, hitomi, Ein, Nyo etc

Honestly a third to half the cast could work. Just a matter of deciding if they really need weapons or not

Number 13

Realistically I can't see anybody from DoA besides the ninjas getting in. Helps that they carry bladed weapons.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD