Warriors All-Stars

Xhominid The Demon Within

They announced localization.

Does that include English Voiceacting or no? Not really caring for what Brute cares for but I honestly get really fucking bored listening to Japanese VA and I only do so when I have to(aka watching Dragonball Super subs to stay afloat of the new arcs)

And Lu Bu William honestly fits considering Lu Bu is actually a very skilled warrior in multiple respects just like William can be in Ni-Oh

And Ayane works far better in that costume than Kasumi ever did despite having no issues with it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Can someone explain to me what happens when the four characters are cheering and stuff when you get a high combo? Do they all chip in and attack if you're at a high enough combo count?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Yeah. The other Warriors games really excel in the gameplay department.
Not exactly exemplary action games in my opinion either, no. Given that context, you can see why I'm passing.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ngl....Ayane looks so cute and hot in this game!!!! I....i may actually use her, she's definitely my type in this game

LarsMasters

Does that include English Voiceacting or no? Not really caring for what Brute cares for but I honestly get really fucking bored listening to Japanese VA and I only do so when I have to(aka watching Dragonball Super subs to stay afloat of the new arcs)

Not sure, but I wish there are. Yet, the option should have individual settings as SFIV & SFXT had. Sometimes I wish William (I'll stick call him Billy for short) gets a JP VA (my bet for Canna Nobutoshi to voice him since he's also a misc. voice for Kamen Rider Skull in Kamen Rider video game series).

If the secondary voice dubbing won't happen, I feel that WAS will be ended up like the similar VA features Tatsunoko vs. Capcom had. Remember Frank West? Originally he didn't have a JP VA prior UMvC3 & PxZ and used ENG instead, while the rest of all Capcom & Tatsunoko characters like Alex & Viewtiful Joe are remained in JP in that TvC

Xhominid The Demon Within

doa girls get shafted musous thank goodness

How so? Their Power Blows/Thunder Blast Palm/Raging Mountain Gods make sense for them.
I would honestly have like them to be a bit more flashy but you cannot win them all.

Not sure, but I wish there are. Yet, the option should have individual settings as SFIV & SFXT had. Sometimes I wish William (I'll stick call him Billy for short) gets a JP VA (my bet for Canna Nobutoshi to voice him since he's also a misc. voice for Kamen Rider Skull in Kamen Rider video game series).

If the secondary voice dubbing won't happen, I feel that WAS will be ended up like the similar VA features Tatsunoko vs. Capcom had. Remember Frank West? Originally he didn't have a JP VA prior UMvC3 & PxZ and used ENG instead, while the rest of all Capcom & Tatsunoko characters like Alex & Viewtiful Joe are remained in JP in that TvC

Nah, I think William works better at only speaking English, be way too much of a distracting change since Ni-Oh otherwise have everyone speaking their own language, including Saoirse.

petopia

How so? Their Power Blows/Thunder Blast Palm/Raging Mountain Gods make sense for them.
I would honestly have like them to be a bit more flashy but you cannot win them all.

Nah, I think William works better at only speaking English, be way too much of a distracting change since Ni-Oh otherwise have everyone speaking their own language, including Saoirse.
If nothing is included in their repretoire since their musou counter parts than the girls are pretty much use compared to someone like naotora Ii.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
x_x idk if it's the lack of enemies that were hit by Kasumi's, Marie's or Honoka's or what, but the DOA girls' musou attacks look very underwhelming. Ayane's is the only one that looks satisfying to use.

Number 13

That is because DoA characters in general are very unflamboyant in their fighting styles compared to most of the other IPs.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I love the stance thing naotora does at the beginning but the rest is so cringey...i don't like her outside of DOA so I won't use her in there. And idk what you guys talking about, Kasumi looked badass in her musou art

Brute

Standard Donor
Musou attacks always look like shit. They're just a bunch of disco lights and strobe effects that cause everything on screen to topple over. The DOA characters are no different in this regard.

petopia

I love the stance thing naotora does at the beginning but the rest is so cringey...i don't like her outside of DOA so I won't use her in there. And idk what you guys talking about, Kasumi looked badass in her musou art
Don't know bout grungy just press r1 on sw4 and let her whirl and you'll know what I mean. After looking at hardseppo vids and other such vids don't know about being bad ass anymore.
Musou attacks always look like shit. They're just a bunch of disco lights and strobe effects that cause everything on screen to topple over. The DOA characters are no different in this regard.
Been with Omega force since dw2 and musous are pretty good for getting out of near death situations.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't know bout grungy just press r1 on sw4 and let her whirl and you'll know what I mean. After looking at hardseppo vids and other such vids don't know about being bad ass anymore.

Been with Omega force since dw2 and musous are pretty good for getting out of near death situations.
Well she's got a FAT ass at least in X3. But Kasumi is more determined outside if the extreme series

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD