Warriors All-Stars

Argentus

Musou attacks always look like shit. They're just a bunch of disco lights and strobe effects that cause everything on screen to topple over. The DOA characters are no different in this regard.

I kinda wanna reinstall Dw8XL just to make a collage of the cooler Musous. Not all of them are like what you said.

one of my favorites is the dude with the massive drill who armbars an enemy so bad it creates a seismic tremor haha. and Lady Vengeance is only good for targeting a single enemy, being an assassin type, so her ult is literally just her laughing while she mounts a single enemy and stabs them with her sai.

And that's not even getting into her non-Dynasty warriors games.

some of them are just "Strike a pose, everyone explodes" though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It would appear the game is getting a new name for translation

Screenshot_20170411-202744.png

Warriors All Stars

KnacKrover

They're now already announced to release in the West. Still, I want to see new update for JAP version if they're plan going to intend to.

Brute

Standard Donor
The most interesting note about this in my eyes is the PC announcement. Is Koei any better than Tecmo when it comes to their PC ports?

Juihau

From what I've heard, Atelier Sophie and any Warriors games released on Steam have been based on the PS3 versions as opposed to the PS4 ones just like LR, so they don't seem to be.

Brute

Standard Donor
From what I've heard, Atelier Sophie and any Warriors games released on Steam have been based on the PS3 versions as opposed to the PS4 ones just like LR, so they don't seem to be.
If that was DOA's biggest offense I'd be begrudgingly acquiescent.

Juihau

Well, yeah, I meant more that it's probably an indicator they put about the same amount of effort into the ports.

CookingMama

The PC ports for dynasty warriors and Samurai warriors were good. The only weird thing is for DW8 they released the ps4 version but with ps3 graphics. Sorta how DOA is a combination of ps4 and ps3 versions (arcade in this case), Samurai Warriors only had a ps4 version so no problem there. But I haven't had any problems running the warrior's games like I hear the Atelier games have. I also have Nobunaga's Ambition and that plays fine too. I guess it just depends on how they feel some days.

I'm on the fence if I want this. Gonna be this or Spirit of Sanada.

CherryBlossomsNinja

I was informed that Musou Stars' Japanese website (specifically on the DLC section) says about the future DLCs. All will be change clothes. The information which I had was:

-Darius as zhao yun
-zhao yun as hajime
-lu bu as william Adams
-william Adams as lu bu
-nobunyaga as tokitsugu
-tokitsugu as nobunyaga
-naotora ii as rio
-ryu hayabusa as zhou cang
-arnice as honoka
-ouka as arnice
-kasumi as naotora ii
-laegrinna as ayane
-ayane as laegrinna
-honoka as sophie
-marie rose as Christophorus

Some of them already were released, of course.

== EDIT ==
I saw now that there are already some new scans of three of these DLCs. See:

latest
latest
latest

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I might actually get this game. But there are so many other Warriors games I want to get.

mustard's beginnings on becoming a Warriors collector

i only have one warriors game on steam and it's One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and I thought the port was pretty good. Are the other Warriors games worse when it comes to PC ports?

TheDragonAwakens

I might actually get this game on the PC. I am not sure how the gameplay and team members work but most likely I will one man everything with Busa.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I might actually get this game. But there are so many other Warriors games I want to get.

mustard's beginnings on becoming a Warriors collector

i only have one warriors game on steam and it's One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 and I thought the port was pretty good. Are the other Warriors games worse when it comes to PC ports?
That's because there's like 20 of them every year

Xhominid The Demon Within

I was informed that Musou Stars' Japanese website (specifically on the DLC section) says about the future DLCs. All will be change clothes. The information which I had was:

-Darius as zhao yun
-zhao yun as hajime
-lu bu as william Adams
-william Adams as lu bu
-nobunyaga as tokitsugu
-tokitsugu as nobunyaga
-naotora ii as rio
-ryu hayabusa as zhou cang
-arnice as honoka
-ouka as arnice
-kasumi as naotora ii
-laegrinna as ayane
-ayane as laegrinna
-honoka as sophie
-marie rose as Christophorus

Some of them already were released, of course.

== EDIT ==
I saw now that there are already some new scans of three of these DLCs. See:

latest
latest
latest

Laegrinna in Ayane's costume:

52166405.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD