Warriors Orochi 4

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Yall think we could see DOA characters as possible guests/cameos/enemies/npcs/whatever now because of Marie and Honoka's appearances in Musou Stars?

Banana56

Yall think we could see DOA characters as possible guests/cameos/enemies/npcs/whatever now because of Marie and Honoka's appearances in Musou Stars?

Definitely will see Marie Rose & Honoka, maybe even Misaki & Luna (they haven’t made their fighting debut yet, but I still wouldn’t put it past TN to add them).

And of course the Ninja Gaiden line wil return (Hayabusa, Ayane, Kasumi, Momiji, Rachel). Maybe NyoTengu could be added too, she’d fit well in the WO universe.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I've always said that Nyotengu belongs in one of these games. Still do. Put her in Koei.

Ryu and everyone else will likely return. Sophitia was included in Musou 3 Hyper, should extend the Soul Calibur roster by adding Siegfried, Taki, Mitsurugi and so on. Maybe now that they can finally add Guts from Berserk this time.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I could see Luna having a similar moveset to Shennong if she made it in WO4, idk why. Just seems likely imo.

i guess we'd technically need a 'DOA Warriors' game for some of the less popular fighters to make it in. Though I would probably have mixed feelings of a game like that being made.

Nyotengu and Da Ji would be BFFs ngl.

KnacKrover

Here's my opinion Guests characters from Tecmo/TeamNinja
DOA: Kasumi, Ayane and Helena (and the rest of fighters appear as cameos)
Ninja Gaiden: Ryu H. , Rachel, Momiji, Muramasa, Joe H. and Sonia
Nioh: William Adams, Okatsu and Fuku
Deception: Millennia, Laegrinna, Valgyrie, Reina and Allura

And why I don't put Marie Rose and friends 'cuz "who are you guys suppose to be!?"

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It does sound like something they would do. Re-used assets being one of them etc. The next title Musou Orochi game I won't be hopeful too much when it comes to new attacks and moves, but we are likely going to see new characters for sure.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD