What are the free downlovable costume??

apici

Hi everybody, I apologize for this question is made thousand of times..anyway, I'd like to know If there are some free extra costumes I can downlaod for free for the PS4 version of the LAST ROUND game..thanks in advance!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
No, the only free costumes you can download are the outcast costumes for Ayane and Kasumi from a year ago I believe, it's the half finished ones that are half armour and half underwear

The other ones like the ragnarrok odyssey booth girl costume for Kasumi and the red bull one for Marie Rose and the I'm a fighter one for Kasumi and Marie Rose are no longer available as they had a a time period to download them, bar the latter since you have to go to a tourney to receive the code for the I'm a fighter DLC costumes

Cham2k

No, the only free costumes you can download are the outcast costumes for Ayane and Kasumi from a year ago I believe, it's the half finished ones that are half armour and half underwear

The other ones like the ragnarrok odyssey booth girl costume for Kasumi and the red bull one for Marie Rose and the I'm a fighter one for Kasumi and Marie Rose are no longer available as they had a a time period to download them, bar the latter since you have to go to a tourney to receive the code for the I'm a fighter DLC costumes

Hi new here how you guys doing?
When did the marie rose and kasumi costumes come out? I only saw the catalog if you got the code? Im in the UK btw

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hi new here how you guys doing?
When did the marie rose and kasumi costumes come out? I only saw the catalog if you got the code? Im in the UK btw
They're not out, the catalogue is only there so that if you have the code from a tourney you can use it or can see it if you're playing against someone online who owns it, if you're talking about the DOA Fest costumes from last year. The Marie Rose red bull was available for ps+ users I think in 2015 and the Ragnarrok dlc for Kasumi is long gone as far as I know unless you know someone who's willing to timeshare with you

Cham2k

ok cool. I thought so the redbull one i got with ps+. Do you think they will release a variation like last time? I hope So. thx for the info.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
ok cool. I thought so the redbull one i got with ps+. Do you think they will release a variation like last time? I hope So. thx for the info.
Tbh i don't think so, when they do free collab outfits theyre always for a limited time. The only ones I think that are here to stay are Kasumi and Ayane's outcast DLC outfits that were made to celebrate the 1,000,000 core fighter download milestone

Cham2k

I mean the DOA 5 FES outfits for Kasumi and Marie rose. A PS+ version like the red bull one before it. Since only people with codes were able to get it. I got all the other free stuff :) When's DOA6??!!!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
They have no plans to release the DOA5 FES ones as they were for events only. A few months back I had some codes but gave them back to Tom.

Not to ruin hopes, maybe sometime in the future, but the possibility might be really low for that seeing as they are not taking the time to just drop in two outfits for the store. Might just be solely for events.

Cham2k

Well how dissapointing. Considering they did it for Marie's Red Bull Costume you would think they would do the same here. Oh well. Not all your Fans can travel the world lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well how dissapointing. Considering they did it for Marie's Red Bull Costume you would think they would do the same here. Oh well. Not all your Fans can travel the world lol.
Or attend offline tourneys, I would go if I could but that's traveling expenses plus my mom doesn't really condone my gaming lifestyle

Cham2k

Problem is not many Offline tourneys for DOA in the uk which is shame. Gaming not that upfront like the rest of europe :( and the fanbase isnt as high over here either.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
There are no free DLC costumes currently. And if there were, they'd be exclusive to specific offline tourney events (if only as incentive to go to one). Who knows? Maybe one of the future tournies connected to the Road to NEC may have one.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
There are no free DLC costumes currently. And if there were, they'd be exclusive to specific offline tourney events (if only as incentive to go to one). Who knows? Maybe one of the future tournies connected to the Road to NEC may have one.
Yes there is?? The free costumes for Kasumi and Ayane, the outcast ones made for the 1,000,000 CF download milestone remember?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Yes there is?? The free costumes for Kasumi and Ayane, the outcast ones made for the 1,000,000 CF download milestone remember?
No, I don't. I thought they were paid DLC along with the rest of the DLC costumes designed by Tamiki Wakaki.

But I guess that counts for something.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD