What do you think about Leifang x Hitomi x Jann Lee Triangle

I have been thinking for some time that there should be a shipping triangle between Leifang, Hitomi, and Jann Lee.

Hitomi has been involving with Jann Lee and their relationship is the opposite that of Leifang and Jann Lee. Plus Leifang would be jealous if Jann Lee and Hitomi were getting close by misunderstanding that Jann Lee and Hitomi are not lovers. Also Leifang would have a reason to fight Hitomi to get close to Jann Lee. Leifang is superior to Hitomi in terms of experience and fighting style while Hitomi is raw in power to Leifang's defense. Friendly rivalry should not matter on this one since Leifang has obstacles to get close to Jann Lee since he was always her goal to pursue. I feel like Hitomi is one of those obstacles that Leifang has to get to.

In DOA5, she did beat Hitomi but that did not make them closer since Hitomi defeated her in DOA4. It is likely possible Leifang won in DOA3 but that was the beginning of their rivalry. I wonder what scenario or situation would make Leifang view Hitomi as an obstacle to Jann Lee?

HajinMonSect

Ooh character relationships, I like discussing that. If you want an actual love triangle, I would be against it. Jann Lee sees Lei as an annoyance and purely focuses on fighting the greatesr to be the greatest so until she steps up shes a bother and yes I know she did and he fought her again thats it. Jann has no time for love.

Hitomi character is obviously the girl next door who gets a crush on boys so now that shes force to get over Hayate as in he doesnt exist, Jann is her next target to keep people into that into her. I dont think anything should come of it.

If you want a playful love triangle I wouldnt mind. I prefer funny side stories to get a break from this nonstop ninja clone crap. It would also add more to Lei and Hitomi's friendship which is kinda nonexistence.

Ooh character relationships, I like discussing that. If you want an actual love triangle, I would be against it. Jann Lee sees Lei as an annoyance and purely focuses on fighting the greatesr to be the greatest so until she steps up shes a bother and yes I know she did and he fought her again thats it. Jann has no time for love.

Hitomi character is obviously the girl next door who gets a crush on boys so now that shes force to get over Hayate as in he doesnt exist, Jann is her next target to keep people into that into her. I dont think anything should come of it.

If you want a playful love triangle I wouldnt mind. I prefer funny side stories to get a break from this nonstop ninja clone crap. It would also add more to Lei and Hitomi's friendship which is kinda nonexistence.

I feel like as long as Lei Fang keeps targeting Jann Lee, Leifang will pursue Jann Lee no matter what. If Hitomi keeps involving with Jann Lee, I feel like Hitomi x Leifang will develop as a Love/Friendly/Foil/Fierce Rivalry as a result. It should make things interesting since Hitomi no longer can pursue Hayate. Maybe if Tina can involve, Leifang will pursue Hitomi more at that point since Leifang wants to prove right against Tina creating a competition.

Also we don't know if Leifang has defeated Hitomi in DOA3 but there is an assumption she did since she was superior to Hitomi in terms of skills by competitive gameplay. Plus plot armor made Hitomi defeat Leifang in DOA4 but regardles Leifang defeated Hitomi in DOA5.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD