What is your Platform of Choice?

You are going to play DOA6 on...

• Total voters

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
DOA6 is releasing on PS4, Steam and XBOX. How will you be playing? The votes are displayed publicly because you might see a player you didn't know was going to be on your platform.

It will also be interesting to see how scattered the community is. I will be playing with multiple versions because I'm doing some importing for the PS4, but will primarily be on PC for the better visuals and loading times. Console might get some exclusives, or a have a better schedule window for DLC, more players to play with; so I would like to feel like I have my options there too.

Ninoasker

PS4 mainly. I don’t play fighting games on PC unless they have a cross platform option so the game community doesn’t end dying. Plus, after seeing the treatment DOA5 received, I’m just gonna save myself some trouble and go with PS4 right from the start. I’ll get it on PC in the future tho due to modding, but that will be next year or so.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Ever since DOA5 was on Playstation (during Itagaki days was Xbox/360 exclusive), I'd normally buy it on what console I play alot which is Playstation brand with addition to DOA5LR having exclusive content on new generation consoles. But after Sony's new censorship policy which have been effecting plenty of ecchi games exclusive to Japan (including DOAX3 Scarlet), I choose the PC version.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'll be getting it for PS4 since its my main console and alot of the top players and players in general are on ps4 so I'll stick with that. I'll probably get PC later on down the line but more or so for mods

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
PC for less lag, better graphical fidelity and better compatibility with my sticks. Consoles lost me with the pay to play online bullshit when its vastly inferior latency wise even when the game itself is programmed like ass.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
PS4 mainly. I don’t play fighting games on PC unless they have a cross platform option so the game community doesn’t end dying. Plus, after seeing the treatment DOA5 received, I’m just gonna save myself some trouble and go with PS4 right from the start. I’ll get it on PC in the future tho due to modding, but that will be next year or so.
Can I add you on PS4?

Raansu

I just went all out on a new PC build and a gsync monitor, so I kinda wanna get the PC version. Without crossplay though I'll probably play on ps4 the most as fighting games on PC are pretty hit or miss and community in general on pc fighting games are super small. I dunno if I'll get the xbox version. DoA5 was constantly dead on xbox even during the refresh releases.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD