What is your Platform of Choice?

You are going to play DOA6 on...

• Total voters

Jerk

PC master race! Haha...
I was worried about Soul Calibur VI on my old PC but it runs great so DOA6 should be fine there too. Might pick up for Xbox eventually as that's my main console but PC seems like it will be just fine.
Also, it seems controversial with some of my friends but I wouldn't mind seeing cross-play either.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Its funny to me considering the game was xbox exclusive for nearly 2 generations.

It's definitely when production value was at its best, but now that it's on PC it doesn't matter as much I guess. If it was my choice PC would be tournament standard. Better graphics means a better show.

Whenever I see Soul Calibur VI running on Playstation... yikes. The difference is so apparent that it's hilarious to me that people will pay to play it online as well.

JAG THE GEMINI

Hello there

I just want to know on which system the majority here will play DOA6
After the SCVI release, I noticed a heavy decline in the player base on xbox.
Most known Pros do play now on PC or PS4, which was not the case in SCV.
There are still many good players on xbox, but you really feel something has changed.

I guess it might be the same with DOA6 or even more extreme...
What do you guys think? There is a poll too.
PLZ let me know since it might make me change the system i wanted to play DOA6 on.
Thanks

d3v

Hello there

There are still many good players on xbox, but you really feel something has changed.

PLZ let me know since it might make me change the system i wanted to play DOA6 on.
Thanks
What changed was that most people bought PS4 this gen, and that console quickly became the tournament standard. So most people end up playing on that.

N1ce Dreams

Dead or alive 5 LR on Xbox One was the exact same as PS4, but for some reason on Xbox the loading of the catalogs takes forever and the servers are trash. Spent years on the Xbox version and it was really bad compared to playing online on PS4.

Jackie Chan Fan

Hello there

Thanks

Since you plan on playing the Xtreme games too, which are on PC and PS4, depending on which specific game you want to play, play DOA6 on PS4 and/or PC. :D

Cadaveri

PC, better graphics, mods, less delay, not limited to one console (PS5 will eventually come), I see no reason why not to buy on PC :p

PS4 for bigger playerbase and tournament scene though

Daz

I'm unsure whether to play on PC (for obvious reasons, graphics, FPS, and mods) but I'm worried the playerbase is much smaller than that of the PS4.

What system will you guys be playing DOA6 on?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm unsure whether to play on PC (for obvious reasons, graphics, FPS, and mods) but I'm worried the playerbase is much smaller than that of the PS4.

What system will you guys be playing DOA6 on?
This thread already existed. Please search before making new threads.

PhoenixVFIRE

Xbox One since that's all i have besides PC and ive never really tried it on pc... dont really care about mods and such...

Ghostayane

I already have it pre-ordered on PS4 but I really hope they open the Steam pre-orders soon because I have full intentions of owning on both platforms. Do you think not opening pre-orders will hurt the overall sales of DoA6 on PC?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD